Ibuki Mioda

Hajimes pov

I couldn't believe it. I was under the impression that the mastermind was a cold and calculated villain. Ibuki Mioda was definitely none of those things!

"man ibuki got caught? How mega lame!" ibuki pouted.

"ibuki is that really you" Sonia covered her mouth in shock.

"of course it is! Ibuki can't be anyone else" ibuki giggled happily.

"I knew this chick had a screw loose but this is on a whole other level" kazuichi muttered in disbelief.

"so this whole thing was just a lie" fuyuhiko gritted his teeth in anger "you threw a party for me to cheer me up when peko died but you were the one who fucking killed her!" he slammed his fist down "you bitch. Don't you fucking mess with me!"

"whoe Fuyu don't get so angry" ibuki gasped "it not that big a deal. We can just wake her and the others up when the neo world programs over.. Maybe. Ibuki hasn't figured out the kinks"

"so you don't even know if our friends are going to wake up or not" sonia whimpered.

"hey ibuki said that she doesn't understand the kinks. Give her a break" ibuki pouted.

I was feeling frustrated at this point "I don't understand the point of all this!" I yelled "why ruin the future Fondations plans? Why kill everyone if you just wanted to wake them up afterwards. This whole thing just feels like a waste of time"

"but it wasn't a waste of time!" ibuki insisted "ibuki had a very good reason for what she done. She did it all for her beloved mikan!"

My eyes widened. Mikan.

"the same chick who killed both akane and hiyoko?" kazuichi muttered in disbelief.

"the very one!" ibuki said excitedly "I always loved mikan but she was in love with junko. Even after junko died mikan still gave ibuki no attention! So ibuki came up with a clever plan to run a killing game of her own. She was hoping that mikan would fall head over heels for ibuki but when mikan got her memories back she just fell in love with junko again! Argh ibukis so frustrated she could pull her hair out!" she bit her shirt in anger.

I watched her in disbelief. Kazuichi was right. This girl really is unhinged!