Sayaka Mizono

Mokotos pov

I couldn't believe it. Out of everyone I never thought it would be the girl I trusted the most.

"wow you found me out. You really are amazing mokoto" sayaka smiled warmly at me. I clutched my chest. It hurts.

"that's right everyone I'm the mastermind" she beamed "bet you didn't see that one coming!"

"of course we didn't" hina muttered in disbelief "sayaka you were always so sweet. Your friendship with mokoto was so wholesome. Why would you do this!"

Sayaka stayed silent.

"answer me sayaka!" I yelled as tears weld up in my eyes "I deserve to know why you-"

"they took everything from me" sayaka muttered softly.

"huh?"

"those basturds took everything from me!" she screamed "I worked hard to become a pop star. I gave my everything to that team and they cut me away like I was nothing!"

"you did all this get back at them" kyoko muttered in disbelief.

"I could never expect you to understand" sayaka growled "they took everything from me so I said to hell with them! To hell with the world that forgot about me! I take it all back. I'll make sure no one ever forgets me again!" she let out a crazy laugh.

We looked at her in disbelief. She always seemed so kind and sweet. I never imagined how deranged she truly is.

"the world will never forget me. I'm going to end up in the history book as the woman who brought the world to their knees!" she yelled as she slammed her hand down on the button..

*time skip*

I fell to my knees and burst into tears. In one fell swoop I've lost the one person I trusted the most. Hina was kind enough to hug me.

I cried onto her shoulder as the others watched me sadly.