Mokoto Neagi

Kyokos pov

I couldn't believe it. Mokoto was the first person I trusted in this game. He just seemed so genuine. I can't believe he was using me all this time!

"ding ding you got it right!" he yelled excitedly "though I'm honestly surprised. Usually you guys can't figure out anything on your own. Guess you should count your lucky stars that kyokos so smart and cool!"

Why dose he have to talk like that? It hurts!

"enough of this farce" Byakuya rolled his eyes "I must say neigi I'm surprised. Though I always noticed something strange about you I never thought that someone as boring as you could be the mastermind"

"there you are again. Always assuming things about people you don't know" mokoto giggled with a wide grin. I don't like the look of this.

"everyone always thought I was boring. I even thought I was boring! But then junko came to me and told me that even the most boring thing can be made more fun with just a sprinkle of Dispair. And do you know something.. she was right! My friends, my family, myself! Everything's just so much better with Dispair!" he hugged himself as he laughed like a manic.

"where is junko now?" I demanded. I know she's behind all this. She has to pay for what she's done!

"oh I can take you to her if you like" he grinned "that way we can all be not boring together!" he let out another crazy laugh as we followed him down the hallway.

This is going to be a long trip!

danganrompa mastermind Au oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें