Peko Pekoyama

Hajimes pov

I couldn't believe it. I mean her love and loyalty to fuyuhiko felt so real..

What it all a lie?

"I see you've found out the truth. How very clever of you" peko smiled warmly at me.

"peko your alive" fuyuhiko muttered in disbelief.

"that's right young master. I manipulatied the execution so that I wouldn't actually be killed. Are you happy to see me" peko asked hopefully.

"how can I be" fuyuhiko yelled "your behind all this? What the fuck!"

"I see you are confused young master. Allow me to explain" peko took a deep breath "you see "well you see you were all remnants of Dispair. You helped junko take over the world and killed anyone who got in your way"

"that can't be!" Sonia covered her mouth in shock.

"I'm afraid it true" she nodded with pity in her eyes "I worked through it with my young master by my side. We killed countless people but we did it together" peko smiled at the memory "but all that ended once future Fondation caught us. I knew that my young master would be in danger so I had to hack the neo world and make it so that we could escape when everyone was killed"

"you did this for me?" fuyuhiko muttered in disbelief.

"yes" she nodded before turning to the rest of us "I apologise for what I've done. I never meant to hurt you all but I would do anything to protect my young master fuyuhiko"

I looked away as tears brimmed in my eyes. All this and I can't even feel properly angry with the person involved. How is this fair!