Chihiro Fugisaki

Mokotos pov

I couldn't believe it. Out of everyone I never thought it would be the most innocent person here!

"wow you figured it out. That's amazing mokoto!" chihiro smiled brightly. The same bright smiled he'd give me after a heartfelt complement. I clutched my chest. It hurts.

"I don't understand" I muttered softly "you seemed like such a nice person. Why would you do this!?"

Chihiros face suddenly turned sour "I tired of being nice" he grumbled "why has being nice ever gotten me other than people walking all over me? Why should I have to put up with that! That's why I decided from this point on I would no longer hide myself like a scared little mouse. I would become the lion and pick you off one by one like delicious pray!" he burst into crazy laughter. We watched him nervously. This is so unlike the timid boy we've come to know.

"but why us chihiro?" hina asked tearfully "if those pictures are real then we were once your friends. Why betray us!"

"good question" chihiro beamed. His sudden snap in personality was quite off-putting "Well to answer that question I'd have to go back to a woman named junko enoshima"

Junko enoshima. That name does sound fermilier..

"Well the thing is junko enoshima was obsessed with Dispair to the point where she turned the world into a hell hole and wiped our memories in an attempt to play with our lives"

"that can't be" kyoko muttered in disbelief.

"oh but it is" chihiro grinned "junko saw how miserable I was and offered me a chance to become stronger. After all what's stronger then a person who can bring the whole world to their knees! Then I realise who was standing in my way to ultimate power. Junko herself. So I killed her and took her place "

"that's cold" Hiro muttered.

"anyway I've managed to become the strongest person in history and will always be remembered as a lion rather than a mouse so I'm satisfied" with that he pressed the button "see you around friends!"