Mahiru Koisumi

Hajimes pov

I couldn't believe it. Mahiru had always been like the mother of the group. The glue that kept us all together...

How can she be the mastermind!

"Well done hajime. You actually figured it out. I guess your not completely useless dispite being a boy" mahiru smiled kindly. I clutched my chest. It hurts.

"how could you mahiru!" hiyoko yelled with tears in her eyes "we were supposed to escape together. You were the only one who cared about me!"

"cared?" mahiru suddenly burst out laughing "oh honey I never cared. You were just so bratty and unlikeable. I was testing myself to see if I could break down your barriers and start a friendship with you and judging by how upset you are it seems I succeeded"

"you bitch!" fuyuhiko yelled "don't toy with people like that!"

"fuyuhiko did I ever tell you how much I enjoyed pekos execution" mahiru said suddenly "the passion between you two was just so exciting to watch don't you think?"

"I'm going to kill her" fuyuhiko was trembling with anger.

"hold on" I held him back as I glared daggers into mahiru "why do it? I don't understand why you'd betray us like this!"

She paused for a moment before glaring at us "one of you killed my best friend" she said in a threatening tone "it happened right at hopes peak. I just walked in and found her laying there, killed by a baseball bat. I knew it was someone from my class but I could never figure out who so I hosted this game and have you kill each other off like animals! That's what you all deserved for looking down on those less fortunate than you!"

I was surprised. I've never seen mahiru look so deranged before.

"you basturds are going to stay here and rot. I'm never going to let you leave this place"

"that's where you're wrong!" we looked up to see someone appear in the empty stand. My eyes widened..

"Mr mokoto!"