Leon Kuwata

Mokotos pov

I couldn't believe it. I mean Leon always seemed like such a down to earth guy. I never thought it would be him!

"so you figured it out. Well that's annoying" Leon rolled his eyes.

"I don't understand" I muttered in disbelief "how are you alive? You killed sayaka didn't you"

"Well yeah I killed her but did you really think I'd really execute myself? What are you stupid!" Leon laughed cruelly.

I couldn't believe it. Sayakas killer. He's still alive and right in front of me!

"honestly it's that bitches own fault. Targeting the mastermind of all people. What the fuck was that bitch thinking!"

"I'm going to kill you!" I yelled.

"take it easy tiger" Leon chuckled "Don't you remember how she betrayed you in the first place? Why are you standing up for her?"

"that doesn't matter!" I said firmly "it's like I said before. My only enemy is the mastermind. You!"

Leon stared at me for a second before bursting out laughing "wow luckster you really are something else! I knew there was something special about you. Your different from the others. No matter what hardships you face you're able to look towards a brighter future. Yeah I think it's only right that we call you the ultimate hope!"

"what are you talking about" I yelled, just feeling confused the more he spoke.

"I'm talking about your ability to change your future!" Leon said excitedly "I've always wanted to do that. To become a musician rather than a baseball player but no matter what I did everyone just put me down, told me that I'd never be anything more than a baseball star. So I said to hell with them! I burned the world to the ground. All that was left was taking out you guys but I failed. So frigging stupid stupid stupid!"

He slammed his hand down on the execution button.

"bye bye everyone" Leon waved before he was dragged away..