One Last Show

Hello everyone, I'm updating this story because I have officially begun my final work: The Arcane Tournament. I've been intending to make this story for a long time and it's currently complete at the time of posting this announcement.

The story is not a direct sequel to The Confidence Within but instead features characters from almost all of my Pokémon stories coming together in one final grand tournament arc and quest to save the world.

This is a story I made mostly for myself but it's a pretty grand final tale and if you were a fan of this story or any of my others you'll likely enjoy it, especially if you liked the action since it's quite battle heavy and there's a ton of fanservice.

You don't have to have read the other stories to enjoy this one, especially if you've read Confidence Within, however you'll get a lot more out of it that way. It features many main characters from The Confidence Within as characters and shows how they've progressed in the last 4 years. It's also a great place to see how Wally and Gallade's bond has evolved overtime.

Check it out if you want, and if you need more information on the story I've included the cover and a brief summary of the tale.

"One last show, before I say goodbye."

The second annual Pokémon International Tournament is about to take place and trainers from all over the world have been invited! 32 powerful or famous trainers will compete to take the crown as the Pokémon World Championship for the second year in a row!

Gold, the previous winner, has returned alongside his friend Silver. And is prepared to take his second victory in a row.

Meanwhile, champions from across other regions such as May from Hoenn, Cynthia from Sinnoh, and Selene from Alola have also come to try and dethrone the victor.

Even trainers who aren't champions or high performing trainers have been given a shot at competing for the ultimate victory. Such as a former Champion, Red, and the green-haired trainer named Wally.

The whole tournament is organized by a mysterious man named Andy. Why did he bring all these people together if it wasn't solely to have the strongest trainers around fight?

What exactly is he planning? Why does there seem to be so much tension in the air? We'll find out as the tournament takes place in this ultimate culmination of my Pokémon adventures!