Really, You Want Me, To Share a Dorm With That Git? (a draco malfoy love story)

Amazing authors note: Hola Amigos if your reading this, you are truly one hundred precent fucking amazing :D, okay so yes i swear , ALOT and there will be some pretty umm.......... naughty? chapters. no i will not write an authors note every time but seeing as this is the first chapter of my first story,theres gonna be an authors note,okay so i guess thats, go on read the story but dont forget to play baseball with a platypus, eat a raw potatoe, and kiss a kola. :D oh yeah and i dont own any of the characters besides kat lumington.

Okay, HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?!? I am curently on my way to the dorm that i will be sharing with the head boy, why you ask, well duh im freakin HEAD GIRL! I dont understand I am worse than Fred and George, i taught them everything i know, and they taught me everything they know. We were parteners in crime. So as i said in the first place HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?!? Oh you probley want to know why its such a bad thing, Well the head boy is Draco-I'm-a-pain-in-the-ass-malfoy. With me being in griffyndor and him being in slytherin, we are bound to kill eachother. As professer. Mcgonall Leads us to our new dorm room, I am silently Planing how I will kill malfoy in his sleep.

"Would you stop staring at me?" He spat. " How the balls would you know i was staring at you if you werent staring at me? Witch i will point out i asked you to stop earlier." i spat with all the venom i could muster, witch was alot considering i was just about to get to the part where i actually kill him in my head. He didnt say anything he just looked straight at the floor and started muttering under his breath"stupid blood traitor wont stop fucking staring at me." Oh how much i want to punch him right now i would have if P.M (Professer Mcgonall) wasnt right there.

"Okay children were here the password is Lemon Drops I suggest that you change it every once and awhile just to be on the safe side." "mkay" was all I said I was Still deep in thought, how was I, a 5"5 110 pound girl going to carry malfoys body down all 5 flights of stairs and then carry it all the way to the Womping Willow without getting caught? oh I'll think about it later. "Lemon Drops" the door swings open and I walk in.

I sit down on the couch and malfoy stalks up to his room, the bloody git better stay outta my way or I will Kill him... less quickly then i already planed. i was deep in thought when Malfoy comes Stalking down the stairs he's so deep in thought that he fall's. " okay Malfoy if your gonna fall down the stairs do it quieter I'm trying to plan your slow and painful death here" I say still in the thinking land. "Wait what did you just say" he says standing up. Opps I'm so stupid why would i tell him about my plotting now hes gonna be expecting me."Oh umm that it uh nothing" I say. I dont think he belives me. "whatever I'm going" he says walking tomards the door. " I'm not your damn babysitter Malfoy do what you want just stay outta my room or i will get fred and george in on my planed death for you." He just walks out he knows not to mess with me ever scince the time i put him in the hospital wing for a month. Ahh good times i smirk at the memorie when i hear a knock at the door.

"Really Malfoy you forgot the password all ready?" I yell as i get up to get the door.When i open it i dont see a sneer i look up and see my two best friends with grins already in place, OH SHIT i turn and run. But of course them being taller than me they have longer legs and when they catch me they tackel me to the ground. "Really Kat were shocked" fred begins "that you werent ready for us you always are" george finishes. "well guys I wasnt ready because i was planing Malfoys slow and painful death." i say with a smirk. Fred and George grin, I'v got them right where i want them. I put on a puppy dog face bat my eyelashes and tourn on my side to face Fred. "Fredywedy Can i pwes pwes pwes borrow your smoke bombs" I say with a baby voice. "Dont give in fred Dont do it!" George yells. But alas its too late Fred has already seen the face and heard the voice theres no turning back."Okay but on one condision, you have to let us help" i smirk "but ofcourse we are parteners in crime how could you not help"