Bonus 3: Male!???????! AU

"Onii-Chan!"

He turned to look at his younger brother who was around fifteen his peach hair reached his shoulder and his bangs were held back by a small hair pins. He wore a pair of blank ripped jean and a hoddie.

"yes, Jin?" he looked down at his younger sibling that was from another mother, their father was married to three woman currently.

Kizuki was a male and female name so he didn't care much. He had a pair of green eyes that around the iris there was a glint of red that would become more visible when angry or 'sadistic' as his friends call it. His hair was a color of brown that faded into silver and was long to reach his mid back and was usually held in a low ponytail.

He was tall around 1.80, and pretty build.

"first mother said to get downstairs for breakfast." The youngest boy of the Kibutsuji household announced and walked out as he traced a hand in his hair that was dyed from brown to peach pink color.

Kizuki started brushing his hair into a loose hair into a low ponytail and then hook his earring on the left side of his ear before grabbing his bag and phone heading out into the wide halls of the second floor.

He walked down the halls passing various rooms and down the stairs to where the big family was sitting at the head of the table sat Muzan while on his sides sat the first and second wife. The first was known as Yui who was mother of the his oldest sibling and two that were younger than him.

The second wife was his mother known as Akane, who gave birth to him and his twin Keisuke a very reckless seventeen year old that joined a gang.

Kizuki as the older twin clearly had to join to see and be careful not to let his brother get into trouble again as he did once breaking into a store to rob a bike Mikey wanted.

Kizuki was the second born of the Kibutsuji household along with his twin, then came a girl named Mira, who daughter of first Mother. And then Jin who was child of Third mother and then came another child of Second mother another boy, named Indigo.

And a pair of triplets that were still unborn that were from third mother.

"good morning," he said calmly walking to his seat beside his mother and younger twin, and started to eat breakfast as their father started to tell them over various thing and said that he wouldn't be home early since he would assist Third mother to the hospital for control.

He sighed after he drank his tea and tuned to his birth mother, "mom, I think I'll get home late today, I'll be back before curfew tho."

She nodded as she ate a piece of toast, "why tho, where are you going?"

Akane realized that her eldest child has been going out more frequently around Tuesday, she never found anything weird of it, after all he came before twelve and his grades were the best. Aside from his usual thing of ditching classes and school fights with the lower classmen. He never had anything bad.

"I have my weekly . . . Hashira meetings." He lied, he had meetings every Friday. And every Friday his mother wasn't home when he gets there.

****

He was dropped off together with his younger siblings as Mizuko drove off to college that wasn't very far off.

He sighed and rolled his green eyes when he saw his twin run off to see Chufuyu his classmate that also was from Tokyo Manji Gang.

He walked into the school with his bag hanging on a shoulder, his eyes searched every inch of the halls to find the girl, it was a daily routine, the girl was the adopted daughter of their teacher Hashibira Douma their history teacher.