40

A merciless true blood Alpha was it all, let alone his notorious curse made him more famous around others, until his mate arrives and gives him a hope to listen to his heart yet again, without any fear of excruciation.

'A cursed Alpha is a disgrace to the pack, He would only bring bad luck to us!'

'He has chosen for the sacrifice by his own father. How pathetic can someone's fate be!'

'living a life with a curse itself is a bad luck,let alone bringing back to us, then he should better die peacefully.'

'How will a cursed Alpha protect us from danger? I doubt!'

Park Hyungsik's father was in love with a witch. Even after meeting his mate Hyuna, he wasn't hesitant enough showing his love towards that particular witch Nara. He was so blinded by love that his own sufferings over his mate' misery were less caring then that shallow love.

Then Hyungsik came into the picture, long after a steamy angry moment with Hyuna by the Alpha. And everything changed to better. Hyuna got her only source of joy let alone her mate back. Who promised to not look back at his old love and Prosper with love to his mate and child.

But that didn't write a happy ending to them. A night fall over their newly built up happiness, and got sqeezed by a deadly cursed given by the witch out of betrayal she felt after the child was born.

She placed two options before the couple as to choose either their son's dignity over the Alpha's life. And without any hesitation the Alpha chose to live more. He recently got flourished with a new family and wasn't upto loose in near future.

And it caused the innocent child to go through these all. By born Park Hyungsik has just seen what his heart desired not less not more. But, the basic need of his survival got bruised by his own mate.

And now,

Far inside of a forest there He is standing at the edge of a cliff trying his best to look strong and stoic but those painful whimpers are being betrayer.

Then suddenly,

Roger let out a huge growl feeling his mate' presence behind him. Yet he chose to not look at the direction might his wolf is standing, trying to get his attention.

 Yet he chose to not look at the direction might his wolf is standing, trying to get his attention

At this moment the only thing he despise the most is his own mate. Not trusting his own anger he chose to leave the wolf who is desperately trying to mindlink him but getting Rejected by.

V stumbled over his feet with a whimper getting Roger's immediate attention. But the alpha chose not to show any mercy to the pathetic omega, he at first believed to be his savior as well as his mate. But comes out to be just a betrayer. How ironic!

'Alph-a."
Taehyung whimpered mind linking the wolf who immediately blocked him and steps forward leaving him behind.

Taehyung again follows the wolf. Roger immediately snaps at V with a growl signalling him to leave him alone. But v was persistent to not leave the alpha alone when he needs somone at this moment.