20

"I hope you rested well boys."
The old man said sitting on his dinner place while passing the boys a sweet smile, who too is now present there after their evening nap.

Well talking about nap, Taehyung is the one who slept like a dead corpse. And About the other, his whole evening passed with him staring at the beauty like a creep. Moreover the illuminating moon shine was making the boy's while appearance even more breathtaking. Then there's no way he can waste his time sleeping rather then doing other right?

"Yes sir we slept well."
Jeongguk said with a polite manner but his movements behind was not polite at all.

Currently Jeongguk is tightly holding the other boy's hand as to prevent him from reaching the food bowls who has been placed middle of the wooden table to obviously serve later. But has Taehyung counted to those people who can easily stop themselves from drooling in front of food?

Of course the answer is NO. Taehyung has been drooling all around and trying his best to reach those bowls atleast to have a taste. But Jeongguk can't embarrass himself more which he already is looking at the drooling boy. So he is protesting holding the other's hands.

With a smile the old man folded his hands for prayer as this is their tradition to do so before eating dinner. Jeongguk too is about to follow the man's doings then he immediately remembered his hands which is busy holding the whining other's one.

Out of irritation jeongguk bit the other's finger only to make him stop moving but oh boy WRONG move. With a high pierced shrieked the boy bursted out crying gaining everyone's attention. Which immediately made jeongguk leave his hand.

NOW Jeongguk doesn't know this person. Yes he...... he even doesn't know about the other's mere existence. Yeah that's true. Who is Taetae? he don't know him. He is just here for no reason. Yes no rea-

"What's wrong?" The man asked immediately concerned eyeing the boy who is crying now historically. Even everyone present there got alerted.

"I don't know sir. I don't know anything. What is wrong?"
Jeongguk asked the boy holding back his huge urge from rolling his eyes.

"My hic* tum tum hu-rt. Phe-w."
The other said while pointing at the bowl filled with dinner foods.

Sigh* Here goes nothing.
Jeongguk thought.

The old man is looking at Jeongguk confusingly. As he is not getting anything.

"A-h he said he is hungry sir." Jeongguk said rubbing his nape shyly.

"Oh Almighty. okay okay, my bad boys, we have actually a tradition to pray to the almighty God in a grateful manner for giving us food and for our well being. Can you please pray first then my daughter will serve food." The man asked.

"Of course sir. We won't change your ritual. You proceed." Jeongguk said with politeness then threw a glare to the boy who is pulling his shirt while sniffing. He has no interest in all these. He just need food.

Everyone present there folded their hands and started to pray but oh damn jeongguk for a random second not getting any peace. The boy kept pulling his shirt whining. Sometimes trying to get inside of his ritual dress he is wearing only to suck his nipples and Jeongguk knows it very well. But oh well he can't embarrass himself more then he already is. So he is holding his own shirt tightly protecting his dignity.

After the prayer,

"We are done, You can serve now Ebony. The new boy seems to be very hungry. Haha." The old man told his daughter. With a chukle the old man's daughter served the boy first then went to his father as they can see he is getting desparate.