33

Jeongguk is being escorted towards the dinning room, in the very next morning. He has no mood at all to eat, It's just Tae what he wants to hold and run away from this hectic place. But the reality is damn different. Without any expression he is just randomly walking behind the maid.

He is being provided, All the comforts a guest deserves. But nothing seems to catch his heart, it's only giving him the very feeling of a scapegoat. He doesn't want these, all he wanted a simple life but did he get?

The giant door to the dinning hall has opened, pulling him to the damn reality. The maid bowed to him and tell him to proceed further. While rolling his eyes he compiled. The dinning hall is definitely a huge one. It can consumes at least hundred of people's sitting room in a raw. Not so fancy but unique. The sculptures inside are like from the Egyptian era. Classy yet old.

Diverting his mind from the decorations of the walls, his eyes landed on that person, whom he hates the most, gawking at him.

Looking at the person Jeongguk couldn't do anything, only to roll his eyes.

Gosh life can be so hilarious sometimes. The person you want to ignore the most, gets the title of the very first person you see in the morning. Isn't it just simply great? Damn my whole morning has been spoiled now.

While mumbling all those inside of his mouth the grumpy boy slumped down his position, in front of many unknown faces, earning a lot of groans.

"Alpha, Are you sure you want to have breakfast with this human? He smells really odd." One of the wolf members asked Hyungsik glaring at the boy. The same person who wanted him to get demolished yesterday.

Jeongguk subconsciously pulls the hem of his wearing shirt near to his nose sniffing everywhere. The earthly smell of sandalwood he applied during bath, did only hit his nose and nothing.

"What the hell. I was silent yesterday, that doesn't mean I can't speak. Well Technically being a tattoo artist I know VERY well how to sue someone's mouth too. So shut the fuck up. Otherwise I will fuck you up."
Jeongguk threatened earning a scowl from the previous person eventually didn't dare to say anything.

"Jeongguk?" Hyungsik started. "I hope you didn't feel uncomfortable, sleeping here last night." He said slightly bowing. Jeongguk just scoffs rolling his eyes. He has no interest to even look at the person's face now.

"Will you stop being a goody good Alpha to me? Seriously this is so irritating. I ain't gonna fall for you anyway. We are just enemies and let it be. Now tell me where is Tae! We need to leave this place soon." Jeongguk grumbled, not even sparing any glance to the foods, set front of him.

Jeongguk' last statement made the alpha let out an amusing chukle,
"Jeon, you can be really amusing sometimes. Trust me. You should already know that The person you are talking about is my mate."