13

"Thank god Everything is in control, I seriously don't know how to console the boy again when he gets up, he seems to have so much in pain, Its perhaps his first experience in such otherwise he would never get this much disturbed by looking at his own blood. Atleast I think so. Tsh."

Jin said coming downstairs from the bedroom while rubbing his forehead. Jeongkook is following him behind silently. It was really hard for them to lulled the crying boy to sleep. Now that he is asleep. They can take their relief sighs.

After reaching the drawing room Jin and Jeongkook immediately gasps looking at the scene there Jimin is sitting particularly staring at nowhere, Namjoon is sitting in front swinging his legs nervously and Jhope, oh God this boy, Was awake a while ago after his sudden faint now again lying there senseless.

What's going on?

Jin mouthed to his husband sitting beside him who just gulped not daring to utter anything.

"What's wrong guys?"
Jeongkook asked out looking at Jimin while making him comfortable next to him.

"I told them the truth."
Namjoon uttered silently.

"Told them what?"
A bewildered Seokjin asks again not daring to trust his own ears now.

"Gulp* Truth about Taetae."

"(Whisper) That's not what you supposed to do..."
Jin whispered to his husband.

"(Whisper) They were So stubborn to know about Taetae, why he is living here?etc,everything. They even denied to drive back home untill knowing the truth."

"(Whisper) That's why you told them everything."
Seokjin glared at the male with giving him a unbelievable look.

Well it's not that Seokjin doesn't belief the boys. Hell the duo has been like a family member to them. But still the truth is really not everyone's reach to believe. As The situation itself is not normal and Seokjin doesn't want to make the new boy more uncomfortable between their pitiful or more like curious eyes. He just wants everyone to accept him like them, like a human being and love unconditionally. Anyway whatever happened can't be removed except for acceptance. Moreover Jhope and Jimin will be really helpful for them to search for the boy's real identity.

Seokjin's thoughts got interrupted by Jimin.

"Tha-t means Taetae is not my sister but my brother, who is now having periods!!!!and not even a human!! Gasp* I thi-nk I drank somet-hing unusual."

Jimin's jaw is about to reach the floor.
Seokjin just rolled his eyes hearing those.

"Yes and you didn't eat anything unusual this is the reality. And if you utter anything about this to anyone then I will for sure make you drink some unusual by myself. Tell this to your friend too."

Seokjin threatened with a glare which visibly make the boy gulp.

"Wait a second hyung, Jimin, what the hell? from which point, that boy seems like your brother huh? Seriously! He is just a starnger for all of us. Once we get to know his real address. Boom not gonna take any more second from dropping him there."

Jeongguk interrupted earning a deadly glare from both of his brothers.

"What? I am just stating the fact. It's not that we are going to let him stay here forever. Moreover I've a lot other works to do too okay? Except for being his caretaker."

"Kook, drop that ego of yours right now."
Seokjin interrupted.
"You can fool any one from here except me. I know you more then yourself. And yeah let's not forget the fact you confronted a few hours ago, that you were about to kill a lady who tried to harm him-