8

Jeongguk without wasting a moment dragged the small boy towards his room. Not minding his whimpers out of his strong grip. He even didn't care for the bodyguard's protests. Like why should he even !!!!

"Sir is everything okay? Where you taking him?"
One of their bodyguards asked coming front.

"To kill him, wanna come? (Gritted teeth) Do your own god damn job and leave us."

With a glare he took the boy with him inside of his bedroom and locked it from inside.

Then he abruptly pushed the other's petite body under the shower letting him wet.

"STAY HERE UNTIL YOU GET YOUR LESSON. IF YOU DARE TO MOVE THEN I WILL SHOW MY WORST SIDE."

With that Jeongkook about to leave but,

"N-o hurt ple-ase...pheew... Taetae no hurt...ple-ase phew."

The boy said with pleading eyes as if something really stabbing him from behind. His breaths are getting slower too.

Scoff* " Its just water, you beast. It Won't gonna take your life. Where was your so called petite nature, when You FUCKING SLAPPED ME HAH."

"I no salp... sorry... ma-ster..phew."

"And why should I listen to you hmm? Do i look like a fucking idiot? STAY HERE UNTIL I COME BACK."

"Cold.phewww"

"PERFECT TO MAKE YOU HURT ENOUGH."

"N-o hur-t sniff* Cold...phew.."

With a scoff Jeongkook walks away leaving the sobbing boy behind. How cruel.

But,

"HERA, HERA!!!!"

Jeongkook shouted to their maid coming downstairs.

"Yes Sir-

"Go and get that idiot from my shower room, and make sure he won't come to me when I get back from my shop."

Jeongkook orders while putting on his jacket with his sunglass looking all perfect to hunt any girls heart.

With that he walks out of the mansion not even giving her any time to response.

With a bow Hera walks towards the shower room only to find the boy crying loudly while shaking.

"Oh No."
She immediately picks up the cold body from the ground and wrapped himself around a fluffy towel letting him warm for some time.

"Did sir punish you?"

She asked concerned placing him on the counter.

Taehyung nod while sobbing.

"Oh no, it's okay sir please don't cry, i will make a warm bath now okay? A-b a-b Umm can you change your dress sir, utill I do that?"
She asked shyly looking at those mesmerizing blue eyes.