28

🚫 Mature content ahead.

Jeongguk is recovering. Both physically as well as mentally. That deep horrifying night has been keep bugging his inner peace. The first few days were too devastating for him, Whenever it starts to get dark outside, an unknown fear, always strikes him to his core. That's why the Paa couldn't look at the other's painful eyes anymore, and requested him to return to their own town, when the Jeon family visited them. But Jeongguk didn't accepted the idea of returning home.

Because, there is a huge curiousity boosting inside of his mind, about the mysterious black wolf. He didn't tell anybody about that wolf. But Jeongguk is more then confident about one thing that. That wolf definitely has something to do with Taehyung. And he is the one who can bring them to the other's real family. There is a huge chance that Maybe The wolf belongs to Taehyung's family. And he is prominent to make his Taehyung to meet his family.

Again, there is one another reason, The dead bodies, he just saw laying there,without any head (which is obviously now seven feet under the ground), was never been a picture he wanted to stay with him forever. That's why he made up his mind that he will replace them with sweet memories at the same spot. He wanted to explore the place with his love. He wants to spent his quality time with Taehyung, wants to devour the glory behind the bushes of the dense mysterious forest. It took one whole week to regain his courage to atleast visit that spot again.

But with Taehyung, There is an another scenerio. He is spending his life to the fullest, as if he didn't kill anyone a month ago. Yes It's been a month and the whole villagers is counting their last days with the boy, until his departure from the village. They just can't tolerate the other anymore. Even the President Paa is getting tired by getting 'brand new' complaints from each Villagers, on each day. And it's a cycle.

Taehyung's wolf is like a scary Ghost, we used to heard from our parents saying, they will haunt us if we don't sleep. Oh yes, Taehyung is one of them too. But in this case not for the kids but for the elders. The moment Taehyung got fluent with his shifting thing, He never ever hesitate to enter anyone' house giving them constant heart attack while uttering "DANGEROUSLY CUTE" growls making them scared.

Well technically, bombastically, normally, generally, they don't get scared but HE INVADES INTO THEIR HOUSE, THAT IS WHAT MATTERS. And they want their privacy. But, like always, who will listen anyway. Even the small kids are getting more blunt with their works, when it comes to steal anyone's vegetables, fruits from their land. Guess who is behind it?

Yes. That's it. They all are now available only on their eating time with their parents, the other times, they have a serious meeting going on, as to whom they will make their next target. The first days Taehyung's wolf had to scare those Street dogs by showing his non existent fangs, to make them not to bark out loud, but later on they too became their partner in crime. Now everyone is happy with each other's company, including cows and goats and ofcourse pigs as well.

Okay so it was their individual story, but about The Duo Together, Taekook have gotten more closer then usual. Taehyung and Jeongguk is getting more intimate with each other.

There is no any possible place they left, without doing their, making out session or we can say making love. FORTUNATELY, They have already reached that chapter of their love life.

When Taehyung woke up from his heavy slumber after three days. The terrified jeongguk couldn't stop himself, kneeling in front of the confuse boy and begging him to accept his love towards him and be his forever. Taehyung was more confused with the sudden proposal can be understandable. So he didn't say what the other wanted to hear.

"What is love Kookie? Phew" Taehyung asked the boy when they were sitting outside on the grass the next day of Jeongguk' sudden proposal. Taehyung didn't reply to his proposal, was what haunting the elder all day long, so he thought to go outside to get some fresh air. Although he was not allowed to walk more because of his leg injury yet he chose to go against it. Then Taehyung too join him.