14

A/N: peaches please do vote and comment. Ah it makes me really motivated to write more.

_______________________________________

There are those curious boys now sitting inside of Seokjin's study room with his pc on, video calling their Gran.

Seokjin and Namjoon facing the cam, The three J's are sitting behind the pc sipping orange juice while listening to their Gran.

"How can you take so much time to call me hah? Don't you know I was dying worried for Taetae, my boy? I want to see Taetae now, take me to him before I tell you something."
She demanded from the other side.

"Gran We will let you talk to him tomorrow okay? I promise. Now he needs to sleep. What was you about to say?"
Namjoon asked with a confuse face.

It's not that they don't want to show him. But oh God how can when Taehyung has bandages on. Gran for sure will kill them if she see that.

"What Taetae is sleeping? Did he eat dinner?"

"No gran I will make him eat later okay don't worry."

"You better do. And here listen whatever I am going to say is really, really needs your attention and appreciation."

"What's wrong Gran?"
Seokjin asked nervous.

"According to my grandpa's diary I got to know some facts. If a male or female omega or a female beta or a female alpha, get their periods-

"Wha-

"No need to focus on that names. I know what you about to ask. But we shouldn't confuse ourselves by knowing more. Just you should know that if Taetae is having his periods now that means he will definitely going to have his heat too. Which will happen within this month."

"Wait wait, What is heat?"
Seokjin asked confused.

"Grandpa didn't write in details. But enough to make me understand that Heat is what each omega have to face to breed their genes,when they reach their perfect age of reproduction. It stays for three days, He will have a lot of body pains that moment. His sexual desires will be increased to such level that he will loose his own mind set to think straight. A lot of pheromones or body odor will be come out of his body let alone slick, it will be more tempting to even control for any wolves. But for human it's not going to affect them. In that moment nothing will make him calm instead of his own mate bond. Intercourse is what he must need that moment with his mate to calm him down."

The very word intercourse really hit someone particular boy's brain like a truck he got more attentive now standing up from his seat.

"Mate? What is that I mean who is mate? I seriously not having anything Gran."
Seokjin asked.

"Wolves' believing god, moon goddess makes their own destiny by already creating their destined soulmate. There will be always a particular someone for another. They are bound to meet that other half to complete themselves. here if Taetae is having his periods then he already got his 18. And that means it's his time for mating. A mate is someone we call as a life partner, in human life what you and Namjoon have is called married couple but they call them mates. And without any doubt Our Taetae must have a mate too. Somehwere there his mate is waiting for him."

Mate is waiting for him? His own soulmate, other half. Intercourse with him only will easy his pain?

A thousand of thoughts are crawling back to the particular boy's mind. This can't be happening.

Where as Seokjin and other three is really shocked as hell. What they heard is really beautiful yet thrilling.

"Now it's our duty is to find our Taetae's mate as soon as possible before he get his heat. As Both of them need each other and we need to hurry before Taetae lost his stablence. Mating is what only his escape."
Gran stated.