30

After reaching his room, Jeongguk met with Taehyung, sitting on his bed, rubbing his eyes with his small fists.

Leaving a dry chukle Jeongguk Walks over to the sitting other, not before locking the door. Although a lot of turmoil is running inside of his head, his mind. He chose to not let it out in front of the boy.

"Kookie." Taehyung calls with a pout. He is mad because of his failure, not finding the other near him.

"Did I wake you up?" Jeongguk asked getting inside of the fluffy blanket as well, the other were in. Taehyung just shook his head with a pout.

"Then shall we sleep?" Jeongguk asked retreating the other's hairs falling over his forehead, blocking the very view of his oceanic eyes. He then gives him a tight hug with a kiss on his forehead lovingly.

"No sleepy anymore. Phew" Taehyung mumbled while snuggling his head deep into the other's chest.

Chukle*"Then shall I tell you any bed time story?" Jeongguk asked carressing the other's hair smoothly. Taehyung just shook his head again. With a sigh Jeongguk made himself comfortable making the other lay above him. Then A very comfortable silence surrounded them.

"Tae?" After a long silence, Jeongguk calls for the other, receiving a hmm.

"Wh-at happened to you actually? At least tell me that much you can remember."

Taehyung immediately sit on the other's belly, looking directly at the other's curious eyes.

"I-i- Kookie." Taehyung tried to form atleast a sentence but nothing is coming out of his mouth. The pressure is making him choking on his own words. With a concerned face the other too sits up bringing the other near to his chest hugging tightly.

"Hey hey baby, I am so sorry. Please don't cry. It's ok. You can tell me when you feel like saying okay?" Jeongguk said while rubbing the other's back. After a lot of comforts, Taehyung can be seem stable now. Jeongguk just let out a relieved sigh.

"Kookie."

"Hmmm." Jeongguk was humming a soft song to make the other sleep.

"They are ve-ry bad Ko-okie. Phew" Taehyung sobbed. Jeongguk instantly snapped his eyes open. He broke the hug and looks into the boy's eyes.

"What did that bast-ard do to you Ta-e?" Jeongguk asked carressing his cheeks.

"He beats, hurt me. He touc-hed me. Here." Taehyung said bringing the boy's hand over his second sex organ, vagina. Jeongguk just gritted his teeth, out of frustration.

"H-e, He, He didn't do anything more right?" Jeongguk asked hesitantly. The last thing he wants to hear is about that bastard raping the other.

But for his relief Taehyung shook his head. "H-e touched me everywhere. H-e-" Taehyung put his own hand over the other's crotch then brings them to his mouth.

"(Gritted teeth) H-e fucking fucked your mouth? BASTARD." Taehyung just nod his head with a sob. By listening that the elder punched the floor, letting out his all anger stratling the other.

"Ko-okie." Taehyung uttered with fear. "I no dirty. I bru-sh. Kookie I no dir-ty." It's like the other defending himself.

"W-hat? No way you can be dirty baby. I can never think of you as dirty. Please don't think too much okay? I am so sorry for making you uncomfortable." Jeongguk said carressing his cheeks. "I will make you forget your every past traumas baby. I am here."

"I love you Kookie." Taehyung interrupted making the other snaps his head immediately.

"I love you more. Just- just don't let it...."
Jeongguk's words were not forming outside. He were crying silently not looking at the other's eyes.