37

"one two,
buckle my shoe,
Three four
shut up YOU WHORE!!!"

Taehyung sing like a parrot while showing his boxy smile. He has ponytails from both side of the head.
If he utters one word his head Swings one direction then with the other word it swings towards the opposite direction.

"Oh Gosh Whatt!!!! Tae, Where the hell did you learn it?"
Frustrated Jeongguk asked to the boy. Who has been constantly running behind him here and there showing puppy eyes, at least to make the other listen to his new poem!!! And the elder regret it listening now.

"Five six
Heyoo what's up bitch!
Seven eight
JEON IS NO MORE STRAIGHT."

"Oh noo!!!! HERAAAAA!!!! WHO THE HELL MADE HIM RECITE THESE LINES??" Jeongguk shouted from upstairs but didn't get any reply ofcourse.

"Nine, Ten
Then Suck your own-

"SHUTTT UPPPPP!!!!!!" Jeongguk runs away following by the other ofcourse.

Flashback ends.

The truth is that Taehyung is more then just a word love would ever describe, For Jeongguk.

Seven eight, thy pain will freight
Nine Ten, The plight strengthen.

(Thy means your)

These flashbacks are now getting more vivid and constant, for Jeongguk. He gets all those events' flashbacks where he never treated his love like he deserves. He was a fucking Bastard, idiot, moron, whatever you call him nothing will be enough. A very small amount of time he got to hold with Tae, but look now!!!! He is willing to even die for that person whom he never treated like a person in the first place. Is this really possible to fall for someone that fast and deeper?

"Tae, ahhh!!! It's been like ages." Jeongguk sighed into the hug he is getting from his lover. He felt the home he has been urging to feel, all these moments, when their heart beats got intertwines with each other.

"Alpha no go-od." Taehyung sobbed.

Listening to the other's sobs. His heart beats speaded.
"(Gritted teeth) What did that bastard do too you hmm?" Jeongguk asked glaring at the male who has no emotion, straightly glaring at the duo. As if He will swallow the two person already.

The furious True blood Alpha.

The moment Hyungsik catch the site of his mate being glued with other then himself, his whole aura undergoes a sudden change. Got overpowered by a strange feeling of repulsion. The joy and excitement he were having with him before meeting his mate, gave way to a feeling of extreme anger.

His human side for once, wants to understand the scenerio, to understand the pain in Taehyung's eyes showing. But his wolf Roger is being persistent to take control over the human body and show his power.

The moment Roger took over the human's position. A lot of strong Alpha Pheromones spreades all over the mansion and slowly it reached among all of the pack. Taehyung whimpered into Jeongguk's arm getting the strong smell.

The fact is that Taehyung were still weak, but Hyungsik didn't mind on it. He did what he thought was relevant at this moment. As a mate it was his very own first duty to protect and make secure their mate. But what he did, was unbelievably opposite. The worst part is that Taehyung is slowly drowning into a state of unconsciousness while striking into his second heat.

Tae!!!! Don't dare to loose se-nse!!! You heard me!!!!! TAEEE!!!! STAY CONSCIOUS!!!!
V shouted trying really hard to not take over his human body. Because once he will do this, he won't be able to control himself from his Mate's scent.