5

"Three years,
.
.
.
.

Three years Ivory. I took three years to made up my mind to only believe my eyes,my touches. What happened that day was beyond the science.
What I touched that day was beyond us, beyond the humans. I was too young to understand but too old to believe. Believe what my dada told me about them.
.
.
Since the incident. we never visited that place. But I had an urge. Urge to see the small pup again. But dada declined saying that our a small arrival can bring chaos to them. That chaos is non other then the human itself. Dada never wanted this news to reach over those scientists, those reporters. He never wanted those breed to get into the mass. Otherwise they would be the victim of their biology experiments.
.
.
But then the explosion!!!. "

Borum's breaths are getting thicker while recalling her past memories.

"Gran."
Seokjin calls her with a panic face and abruptly walks up to her and sit while hugging.

"Th-en it was all over the news... that...that ...the whole forest caught fire because of some border disputes. The whole jungle got merged out in a very swift moment.
.
.
.
The 6 years old me was devastated. I wanted dada. But unfortunately he left me for ever that day too.
.
.
.
I lost both my dada and the very hope to ever met that pup again. I wanted to name her by myself, I wanted to hold her and said...don't worry your elder sister is here. But I couldn't.

Sniff

Sniff

Sniff

"Mom-

"Sigh*
although I promised dada to never bring this incident to anyone, still I had to break this today. Only to make you all believe..which is really important for the boy's safety."

Borum said while eyeing the fragile boy who has no idea about his surroundings at all. Oh how much innocent for this world, Borum thought.

The boy's half of body is under Jeongguk's hoodie and his shirt, and his legs are wrapped around the other's waist. As he is making it more comfortable to sleep and other way sucking the others chest, which is his habit. He loves to suck everything he get in catch.

As for Jeongguk he is too emerged with the stories his gran is saying to even notice, actually what is happening under his hoodie is his beyond knowledge. Sigh*

"I am sorry mom I behaved immature."

"No no..Ivory...never say sorry. I should have too understand this earlier that biology never gives you any mentality to believe such. But before you judge the boy you definitely should know that he is not a mere human. HE. IS .A .WEREWOLF.
And things are definitely different then us."

"Mom still how the pregnancy is possible?"mrs.jeon asked.

"Ivory you won't believe if I say that this boy has not only Male organs but female's too. According to my studies and my witnesses I can assure you that he has both penis and vagina. He goes into periods like a normal woman. "

A lot of gasps can be heard throughout the whole room. Everyone is in utter shock.

"That's why this boy need safety. If someone gets to know about his this features they will definitely take this boy for experiments. Which I never want."

Hearing this Jeongguk doesn't know from where a heat of possessiveness hit him. he immediately hugged the boy tightly to his arm making the other stop all his previous doings.

And then the reality hit the other too, as he can feel some wet sensation on his chest.

What the hell....oh no .... don't tell me....shit...is he a baby for God's sake...