Error and Ink crash into a dinner table

Summary: Exactly how the title says it.

This is sorta a very short crack post to be funny, and make a one shot based off of the picture above

Enjoy

~

Frisk and Toriel were happily enjoying some tea, waiting for a pie Toriel was baking to be finished.

It was calm and peaceful, a beautiful sunny day on the surface. 

All was fine until a portal quickly opened and two people swiftly dashed across the dinner table, causing everything to crash to the ground.

"ERROR YOU SON OF A B1TCH! YOU RUINED MY PAINTING!"

"THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR SAYING MY PUPPETS WERE PATHETIC, INK! YOUR ART IS MORE WORTHLESS THAN MINE!"

"EXCUSE ME?! I LITERALLY PROTECT ART MADE BY GODS!" 

"THAT'S BULL AND YOU KNOW IT!"

Toriel and Frisk stared as the Sans lookalikes fought, whether it be throwing paint or trying to try them up.

"I GOT YOU NOW YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-"

Sans picked to perfect time to walk in, spotting Error and Ink fighting. Error trapped Ink in a web of blue strings, tying him up and restraining him.

"Um, Error? Behind you." 

Error glanced behind him, saw Sans, Toriel, and Frisk staring at them. He quickly dropped Ink, and Ink quickly hid the brush he was trying to smack Error with earlier.

"...What the hell did I say about fighting?" Sans asked calmly, rolling up the sleeves to his jacket. Error and Ink gulped, going stiff as Sans held them down with blue magic.

"Not to..." They said at the same time, guilt in their tones.

"Right... And you fought anyways. And now you broke our favourite tea set..." Sans waltzed over to them.

If you blinked, you would've missed it. Sans punched them with enough force to knock Ink out on the spot, and make Error crash. There was a loud crack with each punch. "Had to do the same with Dream and Nightmare. None of them can stop fighting... Idiots."

Sans snapped and a portal appeared. He proceeded to kick the two in, closing it. He huffed before turning.

"Alright, any questions?"

...

"I figured." Sans muttered quietly as Toriel sat down in shock, and Frisk shook Sans, screaming questions in the form of demands.