Unforgettable Picnic (Fluff or something)

Summary: Sans is having a picnic with his family. Suddenly Dream appears. Sans has yet to tell about the AUs, and on that same day-1 of his biggest secrets were revealed.

Also this will include AUs SansesxClassic Sans. Will focus on Nightmare and Blue, though. 

~

Sans was a secretive, even to his brother. Everybody knew that Sans was hiding something. At random times Sans would go missing for a few hours. Other times he's be talking on the phone with a suspicious person, talking about meetings and recent activities. At first everybody began to suspect Sans was doing illegal drugs. Although, Sans never seemed high-and Papyrus searched his room for anything suspicious. He did find a locked suitcase, though. Sadly, nobody was able to open it. And nobody asked because Sans would know they'd been digging in his room, especially since the suitcase was well hidden.

Everyone still kept an eye on the short skeleton-particularly because Sans seemed a lot happier, and less lazy. Unbeknownst to them, it's because Sans had been trying to create peace in the multiverse. So far, Sans had been doing pretty well. Instead of big wars that shook the AUs daily, it was down to small battles and arguments every so often. Error slowed on destroying and Ink slowed on creating. Sans had also found a soul for Ink, but never told where he got it from. Dream and Nightmare still fought verbally. But compared with how it used to be, it was a good change. 

Nobody dared hurt an original. And that helped Sans a lot in creating peace. 

At the moment, Papyrus was dragging Sans by the hood up a hill to a nearby clearing. Today everyone was going on a picnic! It was a beautiful day, bird singing, flowers blooming. Toriel packed food for everyone, and they decided to hang around on a hill near mount Ebott, away from the city.

"Sans! Wake up!" Papyrus shouted. Sans jolted, glad that he wasn't talking in his sleep, again. He was under watch for a week last time. Sans muttered and looked up to see that they arrived, and everyone was setting up the extremely large blanket. Sans had been considered lazy according to everyone. But in reality, Sans was up late trying to help the bad Sanses with their mental issues. 

Papyrus yeeted Sans onto the blanket, making sure he didn't lose his 1hp. Sans continued to sleep while everyone talked and Frisk played with with Asriel and Chara. Finally, they were all called to the blanket to eat. 

Sans was drinking his ketchup, enjoying the small things in life. He had his family, his friends, and he was managing to create peace in the multiverse! Sans took a sip of ketchup when he suddenly heard a voice shout, "CLASSIC! WHERE WERE YOU TODAY?!" Sans spit out the ketchup, surprising everyone. He quickly teleported to Dream, dragging them further into the woods. Sans didn't notice that everyone saw a faint outline of the duo in the woods and followed, curious of Sans's secret.

"Dream, WHAT THE F*CK?!" Sans exclaimed angrily. Dream huffed, putting his hands on his hips. "Well excuse me for wanting to visit my friend!" Dream replied sassily. Sans slapped his forehead. "Is there anyone else with you?" Sans asked in a pleading tone. "No, but they'll start coming soon!" Dream responded making Sans choke on air. "you missed the meeting today! We were worried, especially Blue!" Dream explained, making Sans jump. "THE MEETING WAS TODAY?! I THOUGH IT WAS TOMORROW?!" Sans shouted. Dream shrugged. "Not my fault you heard Ink wrong." Dream proclaimed. Sans groaned, and then Blue suddenly appeared. "Classy!" Blue exclaimed, giving Sans a hug and a kiss on the skull. Sans blushed. "Hi Blueberry." He muttered, flustered. Blue giggled, hugging Classic tighter. "Ew you guys are so mushy!" Ink interrupted. Sans rolled his eyes, now forgetting about his friends and the picnic. 

Another portal appeared. "What's up Classic-oh great, the Star Sh!ts are here." Dust grunted. The Star Sanses glared back, getting ready to pull out their weapons. "Guys, don't fight." Sans blurted, making them turn to him. And then Error attacked Ink, making Ink cause a chain reaction. Sans slowly backed out of the small clearing, not wanting to lose his 1hp from an accidental miss. And then he bumped into Nightmare, unnoticing the people watching from a small distance away. "How's my queen?" Nightmare purred, wrapping his tentacles around Sans gently. Sans blushed and sighed. "Hi Nightmare." Sans replied, still not noticing his friends and family watching Nightmare flirt shamelessly. "Come on Nighty, you're embarrassing me..." Sans trailed off, his face still blue. "Good~" Nightmare kissed the top of Sans's head. And then an attack hit him. "Hands off my boyfriend!" Blue shouted, pulling out more attacks. "he's my boyfriend!" Nightmare shouted back. And then Blue tackled him into the large clearing where the picnic was being held. The skeletons began to pour out of the forest, attacking each other.

Sans sighed and watched everyone fighting, waiting for someone to get really hurt so he could scold them all, again. And then Undyne screamed, "SANS WHAT THE HELL?!" The other Sanses ignored Undyne and continued. Sans yelped, stumbling on his feet. "I forgot you guys were here!" Sans exclaimed, staring at the confused and glaring family. "MY ARM! MY ARM IS GONE!" Ink screamed. Sans slapped his forehead. "Excuse me." He grunted to his friends, walking to the battle. Ink did in fact lose his arm, holding the dust in his other hand. "ENOUGH!" Sans screamed, his voice echoing through the forest. All the Sanses froze, turning towards Sans.

Sans proceeded to scold them to his family's amazement. Sans, the lazy skeleton that could barely do anything, was scolding a bunch of skeletons that looked as powerful as gods. Sans finished with, "NOW APOLOGIZE OR SO HELP ME I'LL THROW YOU ALL OFF THIS F*CKING CLIFF!" The Sanses grumbled apologies. "Good. Now I suppose I should clear some things up. Invite the other Sanses here, Ink. And bring a few Papyruses. Like Stretch and Edge." Sans claimed, Ink whipping out his phone.

"Alright. You guys witnessed a battle. A battle between 2 groups-The Star Sanses, and the Bad Sanses. By the names, you can already tell they are all me. You see, there are thousands of different versions of all of us. Some are jerkfaces, like the entirety of the Fell universe. Others are stupidly weird, like UnderFresh. Some can be horrible, ending with pain. Like AfterTale. Many can also be beyond our comprehension, like ReaperTale-where the Sans there is the God of painful death. And then there are of course, the 6 Gods. I mentioned ReaperTale. The God of Life and Death. Life is a Toriel, Death is a Sans. Ink and Error are the Gods of Creation and Destruction. Dream and Nightmare are the guardians/Gods of Positivity and Negativity-they control all feelings. So basically, they are all me, and there are thousands of universes out there. Any questions?" 

Everyone was in shocked silence. "And here comes the rest."

Fell, Geno, Reaper, Grimm, Edge, and Stretch came through. Stretch looked over the shocked group. "Took you long enough to tell them." Stretch mumbled. "Oh shaddup and go visit the original you." Sans snapped. Then the 3 Papyrus waltzed over to the original Papyrus, who was staring in shock. "Hello! I'm Grimm! My brother is Reaper! He's over there threatening to touch Chara because she's annoying him! you might not want to touch me or my brother, we have death's touch. That means your soul will immediately break if you touch us!" Grimm explained, frowning at the last part. "I AM THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE EDGE! SECOND IN COMMAND OF THE ROYAL GUARD!" Edge boasted. Papyrus was still in shock, noticed by Stretch. "Don't worry bud, I was surprised too when I saw my brother fighting a group of skeletons that looked exactly like him."

Other than the confusion, the Papyruses ended up getting along well. 

Undyne and Frisk were spamming Sans with questions, while he was ready to sleep. Ink ended up answering their questions.

The picnic was total chaos, though.

TL;DR: Sans's family is suspicious of Sans. Turns out he creates peace in the multiverse.