Letters (AU Fluff/Angst)

Summary: Dream, Red, and *Left write a letter to their brother. 

*Left is from an AU I made up called UnderLeft. It's basically where Sans gets abandoned and framed. Ideas have been used before, I just made it up for the sake of this story.

*Dream's Writing

*Red's Writing

*Left's writing

*All Writing

*Edge's Writing

*Wind's Writing

*Nightmare's Writing

~

Dear brother,

I know I that I'm not the best, 

I've never been the best brother.

Heck, I've been a worthless brother. It's no wonder you hate me.

At least, that's what you've always told me

We would fight often

You seem to like that

Right?

Every argument

Every fight

Every last bit of hatred towards me

It hurts

But you know what?

No matter how much we fight, how much we seem to hate each other

I'll always love you, brother. I'd never leave you, or this world

Mostly because if I did, being an original, the multiverse might crash. 

But it's also because I...

F it, I love you brother, nothing will ever change that.

I'm not around anymore

But everyday

I think of you

After each battle, no matter what

I'll always care for you brother.

I know that I'm

Annoying

Lazy

Useless

But I know that I'll always care

And I know somewhere deep down

You still care, too

You've probably thrown this out

Or ignored it

But...

I love you, brother

~

Edge stared at the letter. His brother ran away a month ago, and he's been a mess. Nobody had seen the short skeleton, making him believe the brother he never cared for died. Edge believed he'd never care. But after Red left, it proved Edge wrong. He cared, and he missed him. But knowing his brother was safe, made his soul at ease. His brother deserved a break, and he allowed that to continue. But, he did make sure to walk deep into Snowdin forest and leave a note for Red.

I'm sorry

Wind continued to reread the letter his brother sent. Frisk claimed Left continuously killed them with no remorse each timeline. They all kicked him out of the house, and he just disappeared. They had no way to contact him, no way to know where he was... It hurt. Wind ditched his brother because of a kid he barely knew. He was surprised Sans didn't take his own life-he'd always make suicide jokes. Wind picked up a paper and letter, copying the address.

I regret my decisions

Nightmare held the note with care, a very slight smile on his face. He was convinced Dream hated him-it would make sense. But when he read the letter he couldn't help but smile like and idiot. So, he took out a piece of paper-planning on dropping it off at DreamTale, after all, Dream visited the AU often-just like him.

I care too.