*Your LV Has Increased (Underfell Angst)

Summary: Sans is abused by his younger brother. When he stands up to Papyrus for once, his life was taken.

~

True reset. Not even Frisk remembers them. But for some reason I do. Papyrus was nagging at me again at the moment. I didn't want to commit suicide. I couldn't just leave Papyrus alone in this world, even if he hates me. I stared at the ground, this was just the morning. I didn't know what would be happening this evening...

~Evening~

I was going insane. I was finally going to stand up to him. The determination that was inserted in my bones coursed through me. I looked at my door waiting for "boss" to come and ridicule me for not being good enough. The worst he would do to me would beat me to 0.1hp, which has happened before. Even after I'd watch him dust in a genocide route, he'd always give me a guilty look. So there's no way he'd do worse than torture me... Right?

The door slammed open. Almost immediately he began shouting at me. Finally I glared up at him and screamed; "JUST SHUT UP!" Papyrus seemed shocked before his face turned into one of pure rage. "NO! YOU DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! LISTEN TO ME YOU RAT-"I felt my soul cracking. The determination was slowly destroying my soul. "NO! I'VE ALWAYS LISTENED TO YOU! I'VE ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR NAGGING! I'VE HAD ENOUGH NOW! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" If I would've known Papyrus came home in a bad mood I would've kept my mouth shut.

I was picked up with blue magic. "What the?!" I was thrown. Right out my window. I felt the glass go into my arms as I slammed against a tree. My soul came out. When I seen how cracked it was I checked my hp. 0.1/1. One more hit I would be dead. When I seen Papyrus storm out I gasped. "STAY AWAY!" I shouted. He came closer. He wasn't thinking, I knew that. I was against the tree still, too weak to move. I saw my fingertips turning to dust. My sockets widened when he held a bone above his head. Then I realized in this timeline his intention was to kill me.

"WAIT PAPYRUS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING-"

A slash.

-200hp

I lied there still in shock. My hp was a negative number. My entire face hurt. I felt myself slowly and painfully disappearing. What was left of me looked up to see a trembling Papyrus-shocked and terrified at what he just did. I gave him a small smile. "I love you too bro." I saw my soul crack in half, proceeding to completely shatter, my determination keeping me alive just a tiny it longer. Then it went dark.

Papyrus's POV

-200hp.

I stared at the petrified Sans leaning against a tree. He had a deep scar across his face, blood leaking out of it. His head slowly started to turn to dust. I looked at the bone in my hand which was covered in blood. I realized what I had just done. I began to tremble. He looked up at me with a sad look. He then put on a painful smile. "I love you too bro." His already cracked soul snapped in half. Then it shattered.

All that was left was a pile of dust and a black jacket.

*Your LV has increased

I just killed my brother. I just killed the last person who actually cared about people, including me. I fell to my knees, slowly reaching out to the dusty black jacket. What have I done?