Help (UnderTale)

Summary: Sans is randomly exploring AUs when he's attacked by the Bad Sanses. Nightmare shoves a black apple down his throat, causing him to corrupt.

Note: Nightmare will stay corrupted

Also this is sorta a strange concept, one I've had in my mind for half a year! So here, have my strange idea :D

...I won't mention that I wrote it half a year ago too but was too embarrassed to publish it lol

~
Sans waved to Papyrus goodbye, claiming he was going for a walk. Now, that bit was half true; Papyrus didn't know that Sans could teleport to different AUs yet. But, Sans planned on telling him soon, along with his other friends! The Bad Sanses haven't been active lately, concerning everyone. They ordered Sans to be on guard, and call them as soon as they saw him. Everyone knew the group was planning something, so they had to come up with a plan themselves.

And so, as soon as Sans reached a dark alleyway, he opened one of his portals to a random AU.

The sky was dark, stars surrounding him. "I guess it's OuterTale." Sans muttered to himself, staring at the beautiful stars above him. But, Sans was too caught up in watching the stars, he didn't notice the group of skeletons approaching him until it was too late. Sans let out a yelp when someone tackled him to the ground.

Sans quickly teleported away, summoning magic for battle. There in their glory were the Bad Sanses. Sans took quick notice Nightmare was hiding something behind his back. So, he quickly began trying to call the Star Sanses, only to realize he forgot his phone at home.

And then, the group began to attack. What did they even want with him? Holding him hostage? Sans grunted when A bone threw him to the ground. Nightmare wrapped him up in his tentacles, Sans desperately trying to escape. "Time to put our plan in action." Nightmare pulled out a black apple-one Sans recognized as a negativity apple. If someone were to eat it... Dream had told the story of Nightmare being corrupted-just by one apple.

No.

OH ASGORE NO! Sans though in panic, trying even harder to escape.

But, Nightmare shoved the apple down his throat, Sans chocking on it. He tried to cough it up, but it was no use. Nightmare threw him to the ground. "There. Now all that's left to do is to bring him back to-" If Sans was going to corrupt, he wasn't going to let those f*ckers have the pleasure of succeeding in his kidnapping.

And so, Sans teleported back to his AU, Nightmare cursing under his breathe. Luckily for Sans, no AUs could enter UnderTale without his consent.

Stars, corruption was painful. It felt like his entire body was being torn apart, being replaced by fire. Sans watched as goop from his mouth drip to the ground, feeling his back tear slightly. he let out a scream in pain, alarming Papyrus.

"Sans? Are you home?" Papyrus questioned, approaching his brother's bedroom. Sans internally swore, trying to keep quiet while Papyrus knocked. But, he let out another pained shout when he felt tentacles forming on his back. This drove Papyrus on edge. "Alright, I'm coming in!" Papyrus exclaimed, the door busting open. Papyrus looked around, spotting a cyan eye staring at him. Papyrus turned on the light, causing Sans to hiss. "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" Sans screamed trying to cover his face.

Papyrus ran over to his brother, seeing goop dripping from his socket. Sans's fingertips were turning black, mouth leaking the thick black substance. And small two tentacles were forming. Papyrus gasped at the sight, quickly bending down to grab Sans's hands. "SANS WHAT HAPPENED?!" He shouted, staring his brother in the eyes... Well, eye. "IT HURTS!" Sans screeched, making Papyrus jump. But, Papyrus acted quickly, picking up Sans and grabbing both of their phones on the way out of the door. Unfortunately, the car was in the shop, so Papyrus ran down the busy street, calling Alphys. Monsters and humans stared at the duo, while more tentacles appeared.