Frisk VS Everyone

Based entirely off of this photo. 

~

"Hey Classic what-" Ink stopped himself after seeing Classic holding a scarf close to him. "Another genocide route? That's the 300th in a row!" Ink added grumpily, staring at Classic who was glaring at the ground. Ink stood beside Classic, watching the blizzard blow harder with each passing second. "Well, I am getting quite sick of having to come here to see you sad over a genocide. Reaper and Grimm are also sick of collecting all the souls here-just so they have put them back an hour later." Ink grunted, making Classic glance at him. Classic knew that Ink didn't mean to sound so uncaring-he was emotionless, after all. "What do you have in mind?" Classic whispered, putting the scarf around his neck. Ink tapped his chin and snapped. 

"I have a plan, it's time to finally put their genocide away."

~

Classic stood in the judgement hall, the scarf blowing magically, just how it would when Papyrus wore it. Then finally, Frisk arrived, covered in dust, holding the real knife. They saved and started to approach Classic, only to hesitate upon seeing the scarf around his neck. But, Frisk quickly continued.

"...So, you've been busy huh..." Sans started, playing with the scarf a bit. He stared Frisk in the eyes and said, "I'm getting quite sick of you." This made Frisk jolt. Never once did Classic change his line, so this was unexpected. "This game you think we're playing... Killing everyone, over, and over again. To be 'frank' with you, even my friends are sick of you." Classic's line confused Frisk. They killed everyone! What other friends could they have?! Classic's grin widened. "Alright, Ink. Bring them in." A huge portal appeared behind Classic, making Frisk gasp in utter shock. And then, Ink, Error, Nightmare, Dream, Dust, Horror, Killer, Geno, Lust, Reaper, Blue, Red, and a few other Sanses came out of the portal. Even a couple of Papyruses came out, along with Life herself, pissed off at the child. 

"Meet my friends kiddo! You look ready for a bad time!" Sans exclaimed, eye glowing Blue. Frisk backed away, hearing Chara laugh at them. "Get them." Sans growled. Frisk began to run, screaming while the Sanses chased them. And then, Reaper teleported in front of Frisk-making them bump into him, and instantly shattering their soul. When Frisk got to the loading screen, they heard multiple voices laughing. "Oh you shoulda seen the look on your face!" Chara snorted. "Yeah, that was hilarious." Core added, grinning. "You must've really done something to piss Life off." Chaos chuckled, patting Frisk's head. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" Frisk screeched, making the others around them giggle. "Oh buddy, you just drove Classic too far. You pushed us all too far. I'd recommend RESETTING before you cause more trouble." X!Chara advised. Frisk growled and shouted, "NEVER!"

*RESET

Frisk grumbled, and walked towards Sans. "You look pretty pissed off." His sockets went blank. "Good. Because I am too." And then Frisk was slammed against a wall with Blue's hammer. Stretch easily impaled them, and Killer ended them with a large blaster.

"Ahh yes, I remember that blaster." Murder claimed, rolling her eyes. The Charas and Frisks laughed at the original Frisk. Frisk grunted in anger, pressing the continue button. I need a plan. If I can kill Sans, the rest should go away."

With that plan, Frisk managed to dodge a few attacks. Unfortunately, each attack was different-never once in a pattern. And then, after a couple hundred tries, Frisk managed to slash Classic, making him fall. Everyone gasped as Classic started to dust. Then he chuckled, green magic flying around him. "Did you really  think you could win like that?" Classic hissed as Life brought Classic back. And then Grimm swung his scythe, ending Frisk again. 

So, Frisk went for Life next.

Reaper was constantly stopping them, though. And then, Life was stabbed, making Frisk grin insanely.

Life just stared at the child, an unamused frown on her fluffy face.

"Didja REALLY think you could kill a God kiddo?"  Error asked in a mocking tone.

An arrow of light pierced their soul, causing Frisk to die, AGAIN.

Everyone still laughed at Frisk's sorry attempts. How could Frisk win?! There was no way to get rid of them! Frisk couldn't kill a God, and everyone would just be revived!

One more time.

"You don't give up, do you kid?" 

Frisk dodged again and again, still losing the battle. Then they were knocked to the ground again. "Well, Geno and Dust? You wanna do the finishing blows?" Classic asked, making Geno and Dust approach the genocidal child. "Oh I've been wanting to do this for a LONG time." Geno growled, a bone appearing in his hand.

Frisk sat on the ground, completely done with the bullcrap. "Give up yet sweetie?" Aliza purred, lightly slapping Frisk's cheek. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I CAN'T BEAT THEM! I GIVE UP!"

Frisk slammed the RESET button, giving up on genocide. 

Everyone celebrated their victory-thankful there would no longer be genocides.