!𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐘/𝐍, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬...

"Get out of my way, filth"  Scaramouche's voice echoed in the hall of the Harbingers. "Whoever's whore this is, should keep them in check." Turning on her heel, she smiled seeing that she was taller than the puppet boy. A smile played on her red-colored lips, "I'm no whore. I'm Tsaritsa's spokesperson, " Scaramouche furrowed his brows and raised his hand to slap her into obedience. Fire hiked up his legs, swirling around his entire form. Scaramouche clenched his jaw, noticing the vision dangling on her neck.

Capturing him, and his attention. She bent to be level with Scaramouche, every fiber of her being aggravated the Harbinger. "Be careful, puppet boy. Some people are not defined by appearance," The Fatui Harbinger scowled at her, unable to move at all in her cage of blue fire. "Bitch," He seethed, spitting on her face. The spokesperson, chuckled, wiping the spit off her pretty skin. Standing up straight, she released him. In an instant, the Harbinger collided with the freezing tile. The point of her heel dug into his gut and the tip of her thin sword was against his throat. "I told you once, little Harbinger. People are not defined by appearance." Scaramouche grabbed the point of the sword, unable to bleed, he was fearless. "You can't kill me," He whispered as if it were a challenge. "I can, but I've unfortunately already received my orders," Her red lips shaped into a taunting grin, pleading him to strike first.

To give her a valid reason to /slaughter/ him.

."Go scurry to your masked master, /puppet boy/," She whispered. Hiding her weapon on her back, then covering it with her long coat. Scaramouche scrambled to stand up, hoping nobody special saw what took place seconds ago. In the corner he saw Dottore, playing with a thin vile of a purple liquid. The lunatic giggled at the boy's approach. "Who is that woman, speaking with the captain." Scaramouche dared to ask Dottore. The lunatic tapped his chin thinking, "I've seen her here before... Ah, I know now." The Doctor grinned maliciously, Scaramouche stared at the man with furrowed brows. "Who is she then, you fool!" Dottore frowned at Scaramouche, "Ask her, she seems /approachable/," Dottore mocked, with a corner of his lip lifting in amusement.

"Tsk, Tsk..." Pantalone clicked his tongue. Dressed in his uniform black, looking clean as ever. "She is a contact of our Archon, Tsarista..." Pantalone sported a grin, during his conversation with Scaramouche. "Surely you didn't think /she/ was a nobody?"Scaramouche fumed at his choice of words. "You, old geezer-" Scaramouche raged, until realizing Pantalone already fled. In the distance, Scaramouche saw him kneeling on the cold tile in front of /her/, Tsaritas spokesperson. Pantalone has always loved powerful women. His lips grazed her gloved hand, "It's lovely to be in the presence of The Baron," Her colorfully cold eyes locked with Scaramouche's, sending a chill down his spine. Her expression was clear: She knew very well, she had more power than /all/ these little Harbingers. "Bring me to your Captian,"