Chapter 28: SM Pt. 6

Sean’s POV:

I couldn’t stop myself from just staring at his lips. Let’s face it he has some beautiful lips. Gorgeous lips absolutely amazing lips and right now instead of eating my meal I’m feasting my eyes on his lips.

                “You know my eyes are up here.” McClane chuckled a bit. Blushing I straighten up in my chair and tried to wipe the guilty look off my face.

                “What are you talking about?” I asked. Giving me his patented smirk McClane shook his head.

                “I could have arranged for more private accommodations for us to dine if you’d just let me.” McClane murmured quietly. Of course he could have arranged it. Then I wouldn’t have the safety of this public restaurant to keep me in check. I would fall prey to my sexual appetite and shit would have become even more complicated than it already is.

                “Can’t we enjoy a nice meal without sex being brought into the conversation?” I asked. Pausing McClane tried to keep his smirk from widening into a grin.

                “I’m not the one who looks like a lion ready to pounce on his prey.” He replied. He was right you know. Ever since I made up my mind to just date both McClane and Dover all I can think about is sex. Sex on the floor. Sex in McClane’s bed. Sex against the wall. Sex outside under the star. Sex in the water. Sex in the bed of Dover’s truck. Everything I look at or think about makes my cock rock hard and knocks the air from my lungs.

                “Okay no more sex talk… tell me about work.” I said trying desperately to change the topic. Little Sean was awake and if the conversation didn’t move on to more boring  topics he would be impossible to hide from McClane.

                “Well work is actually awesome. Mr. Alexander says because of my work and outstanding progress with his other divisions he wants me to run the Quantum Technologies East Coast Division. It’s his way of giving me some space from Sasha which I desperately want. The down side is I have to move away but I won’t have to move that far. I was going to start searching for a place but Mr. Alexander has already found a place for me. He said I can move in anytime.” Blinking I swallowed hard and tried to keep this embarrassing blush under control. All the while McClane’s mouth was moving I couldn’t hear a thing. As much as I tried to keep my mind from going to that bad place it slowly slipped through the gates and embraced the dark side where my hunger hid.

                ‘Well if you want him so badly just tell him so. Then leave this place because sex in public is just gross and go back to his hotel room and have him fuck the living daylights out of you.’ My conscience said as if it was explaining two plus two. Closing my eyes I lowered my head hiding my scarlett face from McClane.

                ‘Why did you have to say that to me?’ I thought. In that instant my cargo pants became so tight I could hardly breathe. There was an ache throbbing inside me that with even a little self-pleasure later would not be able to satisfy the perverted thoughts swirling about my head. I was so caught up in my own head I didn’t realize McClane had scooted closer to me around the table. The feel of his fingers across the front of my pants brought my head up in a flash. There was a sensual smile tugging at the corners of McClane’s lips that brought me back to my original thought of how beautiful his lips were. Squeezing his fingers around me I arched my back a little. Gripping the table hard I bit into my bottom lip to keep myself from moaning out loud.