Come so far from.

So idk if I like this but here it is ! Enjoy

(2011)
It was spring and it was rainy and cold in London.
Louis and Harry were at their apartment in Princess Park they had a few weeks off. So it was a safe week for Harry to have gotten sick. It was nothing major just a cold, a stuffy nose was really all.

He only had it two days when Louis managed to catch it too, which was fair because they hadn't really stopped kissing all week. He was woken up when a string of sneezes came from Louis' side of the bed.

Harry opened his eyes at the noise and checked the time on his phone beside him on the table. It was 8:00 it was a bit early for them, but sleep wasn't very restful right now. He heard Louis sneeze again before Harry spoke for the first time that day.

"Lou you okay?" He asked the boy beside him.
Louis rolled over to look at him he looked disheveled and sleepy. His eyes we're a bit glassy too.

"Bloody got me sick." Louis said sounding very congested already.

Harry frowns. "I'm sorry but it's not all my fault you could've just stopped kissing me you knew I was germy." He argued drawing out the word 'all'.

"Actually Harry, I don't think I could've." Louis says grumpily and sniffs wetly motioning Harry to give him a tissue from the box that been sitting on Harry's bedside table the last few days.

"I'm sorry, we'll just have to have another day in, I'll take care of you. I'm feeling better." It was true, he was much less achy and tired. His nose was still a little stuffy but not runny like it was a few days back and how Louis' is now. He was awake for now.

"We've been inside all week. I'm going stir crazy" Louis whined.

"I know, I'm sorry that was because of me but you should rest, you know soon enough we won't have a second to even breath" Harry tried to remind him. Louis stayed silent and was trying to persuade Harry with a good puppy dog face but he wasn't going to give in.

"Come on, were staying in. I'll make eggs" He got up and stood over on Louis side tugging his arm and getting him out of bed.

During breakfast , Liam texted Louis to see if he wanted to join him and Niall for shopping and lunch later, he offered Harry to come to of course but he knew he'd been sick so he wasn't counting on it.

Louis had replied. Curly haired cunt got me sick!!!!
stayin in:(( Place is contaminated don't come over.
To which Liam replied. Wouldn't think of it!!!

Later that day, they were settled on couch. Louis in red sweats and a dark blue hoodie and Harry in just a T-shirt and boxers. They were watching New girl but Louis was not paying too much attention, though was following along with the dialogue while scrolling on his phone while Harry had his eyes glued to the screen.

They were under a fuzzy blanket, Louis sitting in front of the tv slumped on the couch with a box of tissues next to him. Harry was sitting horizontally with his back against the arm rest and had keep reminding Louis to actually blow his nose since he literally hadn't stopped sniffling and it was only a little bit irritating.

4 consecutive wet sniffs later. Harry reached over to grab the tissue box and bonk him lightly on the head with it. Louis straightens up caught off guard by the abrupt action.

"What?" He says before sneezing stifling it with his wrist. Harry then plucks out a few tissues and throws them at him, they land slowly falling in front of Louis' eyes. He gets the memo gives Harry a thumbs up and blows his nose finally stopping to sniff for the time being.