Older Nyx: Starfall

This was requested by @PrincesssAnime2408 I hope you enjoy!

"Do you think it'll be crowded when we get there?"

"Only by people my family knows are invited. They'll love you. Everyone else does."

You laughed nervously. "But I'm no good with crowds, I'm afraid I'll embarrass myself."

He raised an eyebrow at you. "You won the inner circle's favor, now you can do anything."

He moved in closer so that your noses touched. "Besides, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, I love you."

Your face heated as his lips met yours, you were practically the color of a tomato when he pulled back. "I'll see you there, Y/N."

Your flustered confusion was replaced by the slightest irritation. "You can't just leave after something like that!" You shouted after him.

He just laughed and waved. "I'll pick you up at dusk!"

————————

Your mother readied you in your best attire, doing your hair and ensuring that not a single piece was out of place. You couldn't stop fidgeting with your hands as you awaited his arrival.

Even after more than a year together, you worried that he may get tired of you. Maybe he'd stand you up this time.

And then a knock sounded at the front door, making your heart flutter.

"Y/N! Nyx is here!" Your mother announced.

Your hand hovered over your doorknob for several seconds before you found the courage to open it. As promised, Nyx waited for you in the front entryway. His eyes widened just a fraction when he noticed you. He then crossed the room and extended a hand as you reached the bottom steps. "You look angelic."

You smiled. "You don't look so bad yourself."

You didn't walk this time, instead he winnowed you to the house because you were a bit late. The house was already alive with guests when you stepped inside. Nyx squeezed your hand reassuringly. "You'll be fine, just stick with me."

Feyre, Rhys, and the others from the inner circle greeted you warmly. They introduced you to a few people and then left you with Nyx to have your own special night.

What you didn't know was the inner circle was helping Nyx plan something special for your first Starfall get together.

Nyx and Mor kept you distracted with some others that you had met that night like Helion and Tarquin. Although after a while, they all started to excuse themselves and you became suspicious. "What is up with everyone tonight?"

He smirked. "I may have a surprise for you."

"Oh really?"

"First, I have to blindfold you. I don't want you peaking."

He tied a red ribbon over your eyes and took your hand. Winnowing felt strangely different when your sight had been taken away.

The fabric fell into your palm and the balcony sparkled with various decorations.

As you walked over, you felt the flower petals that had been taken from Elaine's garden at your feet, as you gazed at the night sky above.

Nyx pulled a chair out for you and then one for himself, pouring each of you a glass of sparkling juice. "This is extravagant."

"I wanted to make your first Starfall party memorable."

"You're such a charmer." You joked.

"Seriously though, the party isn't so bad, right?"

You nodded. "Everyone has been very warm and welcoming. And they helped you with this. It makes me think you're going to propose or something."

He choked on his drink and had a coughing fit. "I think we're a few years away from something like that."

You were going to reply, but a greenish hue lit up the sky and you both lifted your gazes. "It's begun earlier than normal." Nyx commented.

You felt like a little girl seeing the event for the first time again as you reached up and caught some of the falling dust. Nyx came behind you and cupped your hands in his. "I always forget how pretty it is up close."

He took some of the substance from the sky and dabbed it on your nose. "It's no fun if you just look at it.

You sneezed into your hands and your face became coated in green sparkles. Nyx doubled over laughing.

"You're only laughing because it didn't happen to you." You grumbled.

He pulled you into his arms. "I'm just kidding, you look cute."

"Says the guy not covered in stardust."

"Then kiss me, and share it with me."

You instantly reddened. "Why do you always say it so strangely?"

"I'm trying to be seductive, dummy."

"Well it's not working?"

"Isn't it? You're flustered."

You smashed your lips into his which caught him off guard, but he did eventually return the gesture. And as predicted; you were now both covered in stardust.

"I love you, Y/N. Don't ever forget how much."

"I won't. I love you too Nyx."

He smiled and kissed you this time. You were in absolute bliss and you couldn't imagine spending Starfall with anyone else. Not ever.

——————-
A/N: Hello again everyone! I hope you enjoyed, and if you have any requests feel free to comment or message me! :)