Older Nyx

Requested by Elliej008, This is an imagine with Rhys and Feyre's son Nyx. This is him introducing his girlfriend to the inner circle and his parents. I hope you enjoy! Also I'm going to make them like 19 so if you're a different age just replace the numbers while you're reading.

Last thing: The POV switches are labeled so just watch out for that.
————————————————————————
You had been with Nyx for close to a year, and when your anniversary neared he began speaking about you meeting his family. You thought it was a little rash considering you were both nineteen and most of the people in his family were several centuries old. You weren't even mated you were just dating.

You were worried about what would happen if he mated to another person in the future and that your relationship wouldn't be as permanent as you imagined it being. Or what if his family hated your guts? The thought of being on the high lord and lady's bad side terrified you.

But he would tell them tonight, so you would be meeting them soon enough. You only hoped that it went well.

————-
Nyx POV:

"Well out with it, you've been standing there for a minute staring at nothing."

"Cassian!" His Aunt Nesta scolded. "Let the boy have time to think about how he wants to say his news."

He shook his hands as if that would calm his nerves. When that failed he just blurted out what he needed to convey. "I'm seeing someone. I have been seeing someone for a while and I would like to invite her to come here. " He paused. "To meet everyone."

The room was dead silent for a good minute before Cassian stood and ruffled his nephew's hair. "You get all the ladies don't you?" He joked. "How long have you been with this one?"

"Nearly a year."

"Mother above that's so cute! He's so flustered." Mor teased.

"Now I just have to figure out when mom and dad will be here so she can meet everyone."

Cassian did that for him. "Rhysie!"

Nyx's parents emerged from their shared study. "What?"

"Are you going to be here in Velaris for a while?"

"Yes, we both are." Feyre assured them. "Why?"

Nyx was red with embarrassment at that point. "Nyx has a girlfriend and he wants to bring her here."

"Well now we have to be here." Rhys smirked. "I want to meet the girl who stole your heart."

"I think it's going to be fun." Feyre agreed. "When do you want to do it?"

"In two weeks. It's the next time she won't be super busy."

His parents wore bright smiles."We can't wait."

——————
Y/N POV:

"Mom come on don't make such a big deal."

"You're meeting the inner circle, you have to look nice."

"They're Nyx's family."

"That's even more of a reason to look your best, even if he wasn't the high lord's son I'd be making you dress up to meet his family. Now sit still before I tie you to this chair."

Your mother styled your hair and then picked out your outfit, which was something much dressier than what you would typically go for. Thankfully, she finished just in time for Nyx to arrive.