Hold on for me pt. 2 teenage years

So some of y'all lovely readers really enjoyed my last part and wanted a second part but with the boys as teenagers. I hope you all enjoy! :)

"Kyran! Kaiden! Lunch is ready my loves!" You called upstairs.

After a few beats of silence you realized that you hadn't heard the boys' usual antics in over an hour. It was way too quiet.

You began to panic a bit and that got even worse when they weren't in their usual spots around the house. Azriel even winnowed home when he felt your worry and searched with you.

You finally made your way upstairs after a few minutes and noticed just how eerie the atmosphere was up there, it greatly unsettled both of you. "Boys?"

You spun around when a hand gripped your shoulder but when you looked, there was no one behind you.

And then there was the laughing. A subtle kind of giggle that enveloped the hall. "Absolutely not. No way in hell am I dealing with this." You declared.

You turned to go back and found yourself alone. "Azriel?"

Darkness snaked towards you and started to look like it was swallowing you, and then a hand grabbed your leg and you screamed before finally realizing what was really going on.

"Kaiden!"

Joyous laughter filled the second floor as the atmosphere calmed and your boys rolled on the floor with laughter, Cassian poking his head from behind a doorway with the same expression as your sons.

You huffed in annoyance, especially when you saw your mate winnow over and smile apologetically. He had been in on it. "You three and your pranks." You sighed. "Cassian you are a terrible influence."

"Aw come on have a little fun! We're just teasing."

You looked to Kaiden. "You mister are lucky that I didn't kick you in the face." You laughed lightly. "Now get your sorry butts downstairs before your food gets cold."

They obeyed, laughing themselves silly.  "Yes ma'am."

You then turned to your mate and stuck him in the chest with your finger. "You sir, owe me big time."

"I can make it up to you tonight." He smiled devilishly, leaning in to kiss you.

"Oh really?" You laughed into his kiss.

"Get a room!" Cassian yelled from in front of you.

"You know what? I might just feed your portion of lunch to Bryaxis for that, and I'm gonna make you go to the library and give it to him yourself."

"No way in hell you would ever make me do that."

"I will in five seconds if you don't get downstairs."

He stood by the door, his arms folded over his chest. He was challenging you. "Five." You started. "Four. Three-"

His face paled as he realized you were serious and he immediately winnowed to the dining room.

The remainder of the day had been rather normal, until after dinner when you picked up on the tell-tale silence from before.

You found them in the kitchen, rigging a bag of flour to the door. "What in the mother are you two doing?"

They startled and looked at you with wide eyes. "We were going to try something on uncle Cassian."

You just smirked. "Need a third set of hands?"

"Seriously mom?"

"Let's just say I want a little payback."

They shared identical grins. "Awesome."

"If you ever try this one me I will end both of you, understood?"

They laughed as you went to embrace them."Okay mom."

"Tell me your plan."

They were going to rig up the flour and lure Cassian in through the promise of desserts because they had heard he was still hungry despite dinner not being at long ago, and then they were going to get him through the door by telling him that they were working on a new prank which involved putting runes on the kitchen walls to prevent winnowing.

They set everything up and waited for Cassian and Azriel to sit down for a glass of wine before they got his attention. A short conversation ensued between your boys and Cas before they led him inside and an entire bag of flour doused him, wings and all.

You were laughing hysterically and Cassian just shook and brushed off as much as he could. Kyran and Kaiden were red faced with laughter just like you, and Cassian just smiled at you before picking you up and getting the mess all over you. He plopped you on one of the couches before doing the same to his nephews. "Was it worth it my love?" Azriel chuckled softly.

"Absolutely."

You all ran around for another five minutes or so before the living area,  kitchen and all of you including Azriel were covered in flour, laughing nonstop.

Maybe some of their pranks weren't all bad after all.