𝐒tand 𝐁y 𝐌e

"Just like Romeo and Juliet,
they mistake our story for a romance. But in reality it was always going to be a tragedy."

"...I defy you stars."

"Pinkie promise?"

•"Pinkie promise?"•

"Pinkie promise."

hello everyone and welcome to
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐌𝐞

For starters I wanted to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who decided to click on my story and give it a read, I hope you like rollercoasters... because oh boy are you in for the ride of your life!!

If you haven't read the previous chapter, or you've already forgotten— This fanfic follows a young Hufflepuff named
Vivian Vermillion Bright. The story goes through her 4-7 years at Hogwarts and stays pretty heavily to the cannon plot of the Harry Potter books/films. Although it's a bit altered to fit the plot of this fic too.

Another thing to keep in mind is that while this is a Draco Malfoy fanfiction at its core, it doesn't just focus on him the whole time, because that's boring and repetitive! Vivian will have a story outside of him too!

Every other character belongs to Dobby (the true creator of Harry Potter) aside from

"Vivian Bright"
"Milo McCoy"
"Lillian Williams"
"Adya Vikrum"

Most of the story also belongs to Dobby but I did change a few things to focus more on Vivian and Draco's POV.

I think That's all from me for now... please don't forget to comment and vote on this story! it helps me a lot and I love engaging with you guys! I hope you have a great day/night and thanks for reading.
xoxo

-TW-

toxic relationships

death

gore

cursing

drug/substance use