Chapter 22

Alexis' I wake up in the hospital chair next to Hayes, and I don't see Nash anywhere. I look over too see him outside next to the room window talking to the doctor. It looked more like arguing. The doctor hands Nash a file and walks away. Nash comes into the room

"Hey your awake?" He says to me
"Yea. Um what's that?" I say looking at the file
"The doctor says unless Hayes gets better by Sunday afternoon..we have to pull the plug."
"What! They can't do that!"
"They can."
Nash and I sit there in silence. I can't believe this actually, is happening. We can't lose Hayes. We won't. Nash goes to get us breakfast and I sit next to Hayes. I held his hand and rubbed it with my thumb. If only his eyes were open. I could see his big blue eyes. A tear drops from my eye. Onto Hayes' hand. The machine buzzes. His heart beat..for a second. A nurse comes in. I back up, and she makes me leave the room. Two other doctors go in. They bump his chest. Again. And again. And again.

Nash comes running behind me. "What happened!"
"His heart beat...just for a second"
"Maybe he has a chance."

Jack's POV
I sit across Madison do the table, as we eat our breakfast. Her big green eyes staring at me. As I stare back. She's beautiful.
"Would you maybe want to come up to my room?" She asks
I nod my head. As we head for the elevator and go up. We enter her room. I close the door behind me. As she faces me. We both lean in. And we kiss. It felt like forever,as it was never gonna end. I didn't want it to either. We pull apart. We both smile.

Hayes' POV {{{{{WOAHHHHH}}}}

I hear everything. I just can't say anything back. I try to move. I can't. I want to wake up. I don't want to leave my family and friends. My body just doesn't let me. I hear the doctors saying I won't last long. I hear gilinsky screaming and storming off. I hear Alexis' asking Nash to get her Starbucks, ice passion tea lemonade, with sweetener of course. I hear Alexis' not wanting me to give up. Today I almost woke up. Almost. I felt Alexis' tear. I didn't want her crying. But no. I didn't wake up. I want so badly. I will. I will. I will.

-
This chapter sucks. Butttt. I updated so it's cool. But do you think Hayes is going to wake up? Well I want to write a new story so comment some ideas💕