Chapter 33: Charles Morrison was dead meat.

Adrian's POV.

So the girl asked me to fake date her, I did, she asked me to kiss her, I kissed her, then she asked me to play boyfriend until whenever, I did, then I ended up falling for her like an idiot, we had super amazing sex which she said she didn't even remember, then she asked me to date her for real, I said yes and we fucked some more. But just when I was starting to get really invested in all of it with her, she went right back where we started.

The beginning.

Back when I hated seeing her with him even though she wasn't mine and to top it all off, she said some pretty hasty shit.

I analyzed what she said in my head, if I didn't know her better than I knew myself I would have believed her but I didn't believe her, She was such a bad liar and I could see right through it, but either way, those words hurt.

Usually, I wouldn't have shown up to school the next day but I had a reason to show up.

That reason was Charles fucking Morrison, he was dead meat and he knew it.

I didn't see him anywhere earlier in the day but lunch time came around and I saw him seated on his usual table with his asshole jock friends.

I spotted Emily as well, she was sitting with those three loud friends of hers and she kept glancing my way from time to time, not that I was looking but because I could always feel her eyes on me.

We were that connected.

I kept telling myself that she's just a girl, there will be more like her, you'll forget about her eventually.

But a part of me didn't want to just forget about her like she never happened.

Shit.

Maybe I invested a little too much of myself.

"Hey there, stranger." Greeted Lana as she sat down next to me with her food in hand.

I guessed it was becoming a regular thing since we were going to the same college and all.

Lana was the kind of girl that everyone, including myself (because I'm a guy), everyone wanted to fuck Lana Spencer, she was just that hot and the fact that she always wore those little slit skirts did not make things easier.

"Hey, Lana." I forced a smile.

"Dude, you look like shit." She laughed, her glossy lips spreading on her face.

"Yeah, well, I feel like shit." I looked at Charlie from across the cafeteria, laughing and chatting with his friends like nothing happened in the last twenty four hours.

"Hey, is it just me or is your girlfriend and her friends like, staring at us weirdly?" She whispered, gesturing to where Emily and her friends were sitting, I turned to look at them but averted my eyes immediately.

"They're jealous, as always." I said to her with a real smile this time.

"Jealous? Of what?" She sounded so clueless.

I liked Lana for one good thing, she wasn't fake.

"You have no idea, do you?"

She shook her head no.

"You're like a.. sexy goddess, every guy wants to fuck you and every girl wants to be you." I informed her.

She became quiet and thoughtful.

"Including you?" She smiled, tucking her brown hair behind her ear.

I laughed, actually amused by her words.