Chapter 32: Didn't sign up for this shit.

Emily's POV.

"What are you doing?" He repeated himself, he was shirtless, sweaty and his hair was damp. He looked like he ran all the way to my house. "Emily," he called my name, sounding calm and angry at the same time.

Charlie looked down at me and I glared at him. Why the hell did he have to kiss me?  And I was just about to shove him when Adrian walked in.

I looked back at Adrian standing near the door, tight jaw, clenched fists, gun metal eyes looking back and forth between Charlie and I.

"Okay." He shut his eyes and ran a hand through his hair, "I'll ask one more time, what the hell were you just doing?" He asked, raising his tone a little.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek and something grip my throat. I knew I couldn't explain it and even if I could, he wouldn't believe me.

"What exactly did it look like, Bro." Charlie smirked.

Oh my God.

"Motherfucker!" Adrian took long strides towards us, fisting Charlie's t-shirt and slamming him against the wall so hard I jumped, Charlie pushed him back but Adrian came back with a punch to his jaw, he was about to punch him again but I quickly slipped in-between them and his fist ceased in the air.

He looked at me with a pained expression, his jaw twitched and his fist tightened, making his knuckles look white. He released Charlie, shoving him away and cupped my jaw, tilting my head up to meet his eyes but he ended up looking elsewhere before meeting my eyes glancingly, his look was so cold I felt shivers on the back of my neck.

"Let go of her, you psycho." I heard Charlie speak behind me.

"Did you fuck him?" Asked Adrian, ignoring Charlie. I squinted my eyes at him.

"Excuse me?" Something squeezed my heart.

"Did you fuck him! Emily, yes or no?" He growled, his eyes getting darker by the second.

"No!" A sob escaped my lips and he retrieved his hand from my jaw.

"Jesus Christ, you're sick." Said Charlie walking around me to get out of the room but Adrian stood in front of him.

"You're dead meat, Morrison, I swear to God, I'm gonna fucking kill you with my bare hands." He said through gritted teeth, sounding determined.

Charlie didn't respond, he just walked passed him and left the room.

Now it was just us.

I stepped closer to him but he took a few steps back, running a hand through his hair, running a hand down his face and then bringing his hand to his chest and started beating it against his chest, "You're making it worse." he leaned his forehead against the wall, shutting his eyes and hitting his forehead against it, once, twice, three times. like he was in some kind of pain.

"Making what wor-"

"Were you going to fuck him then?" He asked, his head still pressed to the wall.

"No. Never." I shook my head, tears pricking my eyes.

He rolled himself over on the wall so he was leaning his back against it and looking at me, "Am I a bad boyfriend?"

Yes.

"No."

"Bad kisser?"

"Adrian." I rolled my eyes.

"Horrible friend?"

"Don't be ridiculous." I drifted my gaze to the floor.

"What is it then, Emily, What could have possibly made you kiss him?" I hated the disappointment in his tone.