S1E15 The Ghost-Spider

Ozpin sat at his desk as he looked out the window overlooking Beacon. It was Friday, the last week of the first semester was coming to an end, and soon the Vytal Festival would begin soon.

To say that this was to be an interesting year, would be an understatement. Because this was already an interesting year, a 15 year-old entering two years early, a fiasco up in Atlas over a fusion reactor, metahumans popping up in Vale, one of his students becoming a superhero, and to top it all off: an 18 year-old kid from another universe attending his school.

Ozpin always considered Peter Parker an enigma of sorts, and in a good way. He was without a doubt a prodigy in science and technology, having constructed equipment superior to dust-powered versions, he excelled in classes even if he fell asleep sometimes, wasn't afraid to stand up for his ideas, and most of all, his job as Spider-Man.

The Headmaster then remembered what Peter told him about 'the crisis' that was to come. So far, nothing has been done. But he assumed it had something to do with the metahumans like Molten Man showing up.

Ozpin was pulled from his thoughts when he heard someone exit the elevator to his office.

"Ozpin!" Peter shouted, the tone in his voice suggested that he was not that happy

Glynda, who was with Oz, looked at him curiously, "Peter, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong!? I'll tell you what's wrong!" Peter shouted, "Ozpin here told my secret identity to Ironwood!"

"What!?" Glynda gasped, "Ozpin!"

Ozpin remained calm, "I trust James with my life Peter. Both of you worked together to stop the virus in Atlas."

"That doesn't change the fact that you broke our agreement Ozpin!" Peter retorted, "I had my suspicions before, but this just proves it. Dammit what is gonna take to trust you!?"

Ozpin sighed as he looked down, as Peter shook his head and left.

"Peter." Glynda said to him

"Its alright Glynda, I just need some space. Though I can't guarantee I'll be back." Peter assured her before the doors to the elevator shut.

-0-

The streets of Vale were being decorated in time for the Vytal Festival. Red, yellow, and green streamers and balloons are proudly on display, and Team RWBY and Peter were strolling through it all with an awed Weiss in the front. A sign is being put up by the elderly shopkeeper that reads in bright red letters 'WELCOME TO VALE!' for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms of Remnant.

"Ah, the Vytal Festival." Weiss said in awe as she raised her arms, "Oh this is absolutely wonderful!"

"I don;t think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss." Ruby muttered, a little freaked out, "It's kinda weirding me out."

"Yeah, same here." Peter added

Weiss looked at them as they continued walking, "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

"You really know how to make a good thing sound boring." Yang quipped

"Quiet you!" Weiss hissed as she glared at her

The group soon found themselves by the dock as a foghorn was heard. As they walked, Blake moved next to Peter, he was looking at his phone that displayed a tracking app for his Spider-Tracers.

"How's your hunt going?" she asked

"Do I look like Kraven the Hunter?" he quipped which left her confused, "Just joking, going fine so far. From what I can tell, Ghost-Spider is hiding somewhere in the village district."