Cast

Cast:

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: An 18-year old teenage prodigy, and graduate from Horizon High. Who was bitten by a radioactive spider, giving him superhuman abilities. Peter has become a jaded man after 4 years of being Spider-Man, the deaths of Gwen Stacy and Ben Riley, along with the hospitalization of Harry Osborn.

Ruby Rose: A young huntress-in-training, and leader of Team RWBY. She becomes somewhat of a 'little sister' to Peter.

Weiss Schnee: A huntress-in-training, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, and a member of Team RWBY. She has a hatred for Spider-Man, believing he is a Faunus and works for the White Fang, despite his constant attacks against the organization. Her relationship with Peter is somewhat mixed.

Blake Belladonna: A former member of the White Fang, and member of Team RWBY. She is aware of Peter's secret identity and has a secret crush on him.

Yang Xiao-Long: Ruby's older sister, and member of Team RWBY. She often makes jokes with Peter, which aggravate Weiss.

Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus: A former well-renowned scientist, and one of Spider-Man's arch nemesis', who teams up with Hydra. Otto may or may not have been indirectly involved in the death of Gwen Stacy and the hospitalization of Harry Osborn.

Roman Torchwick: A criminal within the Kingdom of Vale, who teams up with White Fang.

Jaune Arc: A huntsmen-in-training and leader of Team JNPR. Jaune will take on the role of a hero from Spidey's universe.

Ozpin: The headmaster of Beacon Academy who leads a secret inner circle to protect Beacon and Remnant. When Spider-Man comes into the picture, he takes the young hero under his wing, and becomes his mentor.

Glynda Goodwitch: The moody and bossy deputy headmistress of Beacon, and member of Ozpin's Inner Circle. She bears extreme dislike towards Peter, and finds his duties as Spider-Man to be a nuisance.

Pyrrha Nikos: A well renowned huntress-in-training and member of Team JNPR. She forms a friendship with Jaune, and may or may not bear other feelings for him.

Julia Carpenter/Madame Web: The second incarnation of Madame Web, who possesses psychic sensory powers including telepathy, clairvoyance, prescience, and the ability to sense the presence of psionic powers in others. She acts as Peter's mentor and guide throughout his time on Remnant. Compared to the first Madame Web, this version is much younger and doesn't require a life support system.

F.R.I.D.A.Y. : Peter's personal AI that assists him in battle and solving mysteries. 'Friday' stands for 'Female Replacement Intelligent Digital Assistant Youth'.