S1E2: Hero Renewed

"Boss..."

"Boss...!"

"BOSS!"

"Gah!" Peter cried, from inside his Iron Spider suit, "F.R.I.D.A.Y. status!"

"We are currently free falling at a tremendous velocity!" F.R.I.D.A.Y. replied, "Diverting all power to repulsor jets!"

Peter continued to fall at a fast pace until the suit's flight activated. But it only managed to break his fall as he tumbled on the ground until he came to a complete stop.

"Ow..." Peter groaned, "Eject."

The suit opened up and Peter emerged from it slowly. He was wearing his classic red and blue Spider-Man suit.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. what's the status of the suit?" he asked his AI

"The Iron Spider armor is currently damaged, however not to the point of being thrown away." the AI replied, "But I recommend not using it as of now, until you make the repairs."

"Well, good to know." Peter sighed, "Where are we, Central Park?"

"Location unknown." F.R.I.D.A.Y. replied, "Attempting to reach S.H.I.E.L.D. or Stark Industries database."

Peter made a confused face, "Location unknown?"

He then looked around to see the moon in the sky. However, a portion of it was completely shattered.

"Whoa..." Peter muttered, "This is strange."

"Indeed it is Peter." a voice suddenly said to him

"GAH!" Peter stuttered, "F.R.I.D.A.Y. was that you?"

"No." the AI replied, "Someone's right behind you."

Peter turned around to see a young woman in a red suit similar to his, but with a large white spider symbol on it, and large red goggles on her eyes. She had long light brown hair and fair skin.

"Julia?" Peter muttered while taking off his mask, "Madame Web?"

Julia smiled, "Hey Pete, long time no see?"

Peter shrugged, "Could say that. I see you've mastered some of your new abilities, like teleportation."

"Indeed I have." Julia replied, "It was very easy. But this is just my astral projection, I'm not actually here."

"Oh..." Peter muttered, "Wait, where is here exactly?"

"You're on another Earth Peter." MW explained, "This Earth has no designation because it is the most mysterious out of all of the Earths in the Multiverse. The people call this world Remnant."

Peter sighed, "Great, travelled to another universe, one that has no designation at all. I guess this place 'Remnant' because they lost something?"

"You could say that." MW said to him

"Alright, can you bring me home somehow?" Peter asked her, very hopeful

Julia sighed, "As a friend, I would be more than happy to. But as the new keeper of the Web of Life, and the Multiverse...I'm afraid I cannot."

Peter frowned, "What?"

"I've sensed your depression and anger." MW explained, "Now, it is time for you to remember who you are. In this place, in this world. Something big...is coming Peter, something that threatens Remnant, and your Earth."