S1E3: That Was The Schnees Nees

The morning commute of Vale moving quickly through the streets. Civilians getting to their jobs, kids going to school, etc. That was, until everyone stopped moving to look up at the sky and see something.

"Look! It's that Spider-Guy!" someone shouted, causing heads to turn

Spider-Man swung across the city heading west, towards the upper-class district of Vale. He had gotten word of a White Fang attack on a corporation known as the Schnee Dust Company, which had been in bad blood with the radical group.

After stopping several smaller WF raids last night, Peter did some research on Remnant as a whole. Turns out, the world is much more dangerous than he thought it was. Civilization was always tethering on the edge of a cliff due to creatures known as Grimm. These monsters could sense the negative emotion in people, and if there was a lot, then that was bad for human life.

Remnant also had four separate governed entities known as kingdoms. These were Vale, Vacuo, Mistral, and Atlas. Then there was Menagerie, which was a subcontinent just south of Mistral. It was dominated by Faunus, who used it as a 'safe haven' of sorts from the kingdoms. It wasn't recognized as a kingdom because...well...you know.

Spidey also got additional help from Madame Web, she told him how life defends itself from Grimm: the huntsmen. Huntsmen were warriors with special abilities known as semblances. Each semblance differed for a user, meaning that they could perform well in some situations, while others could not. Everyone in Remnant also had aura, which according to MW and various research Spidey did, was 'the manifestation of one's soul', a personal shield that protected people. It could heal and enhance one's prowess, including their semblance. Lastly, there was dust. Which was the most important natural resource on the planet. Not only did it give them the ability to create flying airships or other unique wonders, but also give life an advantage over the Grimm. In fact, the SDC was the largest Dust exporter and manufacturer in the world.

Spidey arrived at the SDC's facility in Vale, landing on a nearby building overlooking the entire facility.

"The Schnee Dust Company." Spidey muttered, "The largest harvester and refiner of dust in this world. Seems like a high priority target for the White Fang. But I don't understand why a business facility is in the middle of the upper-class district in Vale?"

"You can thank the company head for that Peter." MW said to him, "It was his idea."

"Hmm, interesting." Spidey muttered, "F.R.I.D.A.Y. I need eyes and ears."

"Hacking into the security cameras." F.R.I.D.A.Y. announced, "Hmm, It appears that we are too late. The White Fang have already locked down the facility."

"That's nothing we can't handle." Spidey said to her, "Can you locate a way inside."

"There's an air vent that leads inside." F.R.I.D.A.Y. replied

Spidey swung over to the facility and found the air vent. He pulled it off before climbing inside.

"Geez, kinda cramped." Spidey jokingly said

"It's a ventilation shaft." said MW, "Of course it is."

"I was joking." Spidey replied, "Geez..."

As Spidey continued crawling through the shaft, a hatch he was currently on top broke off taking him with it.

"Ow." Spidey muttered, as he got up. Spidey now realized that he was inside the building. Standing in front of him were two figures with black and white uniforms with a red wolf symbol on their backs, white masks covered their faces and they both held rifles.