여섯

Kim Hongjoong was officially this close to losing his mind.

It never seemed to matter how early or late he left the studio at night, or how quickly he tried to run up the stairs to make it into his dorm.

Someone, somewhere, was having a grand old time laughing at his expense – because Hongjoong had run into Park Seonghwa every single day of that week.

The only thing that could be said for the situation was that they'd graduated from awkwardly avoiding eye contact to Seonghwa giving him a sheepish smile as he passed.

Seonghwa was clearly embarrassed about being caught out all the time, but evidently not enough to stop.

At least Hongjoong didn't have to listen to them going at it anymore.

Since he and Seonghwa consistently crossed paths on their way in and out, Hongjoong no longer had to suffer through as many sleepless nights.

He still didn't understand the relationship between Seonghwa and his neighbor Jackson – but, well, Hongjoong had decided that it was none of his business.

So what if the guy was good looking?

There were hundreds of other gay boys that were just as attractive, and about a thousand times more available.

Hongjoong didn't even want a boyfriend, anyway.

His friends had been the ones that had pushed him towards Seonghwa.

Holding firmly to that thought, Hongjoong slid his headphones over his ears.

He had work to do.

__

It was almost midnight, and Seonghwa was drenched to the bone.

He hadn't meant to stay so long at the dance studio – it was an accident!

He'd gotten carried away practicing some of his choreography, and then he'd had an idea for a new dance that he'd just had to unravel before it slipped away from him.

If he'd known how heavily it would be storming outside, he would have left hours earlier.

Huddling into the dark, wet fabric of his hoodie, Seonghwa darted from one piece of cover from the rain to the next.

Traveling across campus like this was taking forever – and he was starting to shiver.

If Seonghwa got sick from this, his dance teacher would be furious.

By the time he made it to his dorm, the storm had worsened.

Rain lashed the streets in angry whips and lightning had started to light up the sky every few minutes.

Seonghwa shook droplets of water out of his hair as he stumbled gratefully into his building, and headed straight for the stairs.

He was going to have the longest, hottest shower of his life – and then, probably, crawl into Mingi's bed to leech some of his body heat.