[ M ]

[ you can skip the smut, but make sure to read the end of the chapter :) ]

Teeth scraped against Seonghwa's neck and he leaned back with a whine, baring his throat.

Jackson hummed, pleased, and nipped lightly along the skin, sending trembles of pleasure down Seonghwa's spine.

His hands skimmed down Seonghwa's back to cup the curve of his ass, pressing them together.

Seonghwa bit into his bottom lip as he rocked forward into the hard bulge in Jackson's pants, needy and desperate.

"Fuck, Jackson, hurry up-"

He felt Jackson's lips curl into a smile against his skin.

"So impatient," he murmured, and mouthed along the curve of Seonghwa's jaw until he could nip at his earlobe with his teeth.

Seonghwa's breath hitched and he leaned back into the pillow behind him so that he could shove a hand between them, groping for the front of Jackson's jeans.

He managed to undo his belt and wriggle his fingers beneath the waistband before the other boy caught his hand by the wrist, pulling it away gently with a tsk.

"Not yet, Seonghwa," he murmured, and reached up with his other hand to rub a thumb over Seonghwa's hardened nipple.

He keened, arching into the touch.

"Gotta do something first."

"I'll do anything," Seonghwa breathed, and Jackson grinned.

His teeth were a flash of white in the dark.

"Just want your cock inside me."

"Fuck," Jackson breathed, and leaned down to capture Seonghwa's mouth.

It was a hard kiss, his tongue sliding messily against Seonghwa's, before he pulled back.

"You're so desperate, Seonghwa," he breathed, and his hand drew up Seonghwa's chest to hold his jaw.

"So loud. Gotta find a way to shut you up," he murmured, and slid two of his fingers between Seonghwa's lips.

A broken moan flitted out of Seonghwa's mouth at the intrusion.

Jackson's fingers were long and calloused, sliding roughly against his tongue.

He sucked on the digits messily, curling his tongue around the tips, and heard Jackson's breath hitch.

"Fuck," he breathed again, and his fingers pressed down against Seonghwa's wet tongue.

He closed his eyes and leaned back, letting his fingertips rest on his plump bottom lip before dipping his chin to draw them back into his warm mouth.

Jackson nearly hissed, his pupils blown.

"Seonghwa," he said, after a moment, "I want you to suck me off."