다섯

12:06AM

jackson: that was so awkward lmao

jackson: dw tho hongjoong is really chill

jackson: he probably didn't even care, seonghwa its fine

Seonghwa sighed, looking over the texts from earlier that morning.

He still felt humiliated – it was bad enough that Jackson's neighbor had actually complained, but then they'd literally had to run into him after the deed as well.

It wasn't Jackson's fault, and he knew that, but he still felt a little weird about it all.

He'd gone straight home after the embarrassing scene in the hallway and crawled into Mingi's bed for comforting reassurance from his friend.

He hadn't really told Mingi what had happened to upset him – just that it had to do with Jackson.

It had probably given him the wrong idea but Seonghwa was too embarrassed to explain it fully.

He hadn't texted Jackson back yet, either, but he would eventually.

As soon as he could think about what had happened without feeling humiliated.

Sighing again, Seonghwa locked the screen and slipped his phone back into his pocket.

He could think about it later, he reasoned, as he pushed open the doors to the dance studio.

As soon as his class was over.

As a dance major, these classes were undoubtedly his favorite.

Seonghwa could see a few of his friends had arrived already and were stretching at the sides of the room.

He made his way over quickly, dropping his duffel bag next to theirs.

For the ten minutes before class started, Seonghwa chatted quietly with his friends.

Taemin and Hyunjin were the ones that he knew the best, having done performances together and hung out a few times, but the others were all familiar faces too.

The teacher arrived soon afterwards, and the class started.

Seonghwa only got to check his phone again once it was over, a few hours later, but there were no new texts.

He frowned and slipped it back into his bag.

As he turned, sliding the strap of his bag over his shoulder, someone bumped into Seonghwa and he stumbled slightly.

Hands shot up to hold him steady, and the other person laughed lightly.

"Oops! Sorry, Seonghwa, didn't see you there."

"That's okay." Seonghwa turned to smile at the guy who'd knocked into him.

It was one of the other guys in his class, with soft brown hair falling in a fringe over his forehead.