프롤로그 (prologue)

Seonghwa yanked on his white t-shirt, feeling the fabric stick slightly where he'd just wiped his own drying come off his stomach.

Jackson had stretched out on his bed again after giving him the towel, one hand behind his head.

With the other, Jackson lazily traced Seonghwa's hipbone, his fingers playing under the edge of his shirt.

"Going so soon?" he asked teasingly.

"We could go for round two if you wanted."

Seonghwa stood to pull on his pants, feeling the warmth of Jackson's hand drop away as he moved out of his reach.

But he turned to give him a smirk as he buttoned his jeans.

"Can't get enough of me?"

Jackson stuck out his tongue.

"Only of your ass, Park," he shot back, and Seonghwa laughed.

But he shook his head anyway.

"I got an early morning class," Seonghwa told him, the lie coming easily.

He pulled on his shoes, not bothering to tie the laces.

"Can't be late."

Jackson hummed and stretched, blinking slowly.

The move reminded Seonghwa of a cat, and there'd definitely been something kind of animalistic about the way he'd been pounding into him just a few minutes earlier-

"Alright," he said, and Seonghwa flushed as the words interrupted his train of thought.

Thank God it was too dark for Jackson to see the way his cheeks were turning red.

"See you later then."

"Yeah. Later, Jackson."

Seonghwa stepped out of his bedroom, sliding his phone out of his pocket.

He squinted against the sudden blaze of light as the screen turned on, picking his way carefully through Jackson's dark shared living room – his roommate, Mark, was thankfully absent – as he flicked through his notifications.

7:28PM

mingi:  im going out for dinner w yunho lol

mingi:  don't wait up

mingi:  actually i can bring leftovers what do u want

8:49PM

mingi:   too late

mingi:   we're coming home

mingi:  yunho's gonna sleep over btw

9:07PM

mingi:   WHERE ARE YOU

9:10PM

yunho:  IM AT UR DORM