Chapter 10~

We walked for about ten minutes until I saw something in the distance. We walked into big meadow, and all around us, fireflies illuminated the darkness...It was beautiful.

We stopped for a minute to look at the scene around us, before Brian smiled. "Come on my little FireFly..We're almost there." I smiled at the nickname and we kept walking.

Just a few feet off the edge of the meadow, was a log cabin. He led me up a stone paved path that stopped at the door of the cabin, and when he opened the door, he let me go in first.

Despite the cozy look on the outside, the cabin looked Gothed out. Almost all the furniture was black, and the windows were blacked out.

"Wow..." Was all I could say. He smiled and asked "So, what do you think?"

I looked at him and said "I like it...I wish my room looked like this."

He chuckled and said "Well, you haven't even seen the best part..Follow me." He once again took my hand, and led me over to a door. He opened the door, and I saw it was a bedroom.

The furniture was black. There was a few dressers, a flat screen TV, a big black canopy bed. I felt a pair of pale arms wrap around my waist from behind, and a pair of lips on my neck.

"My dad built this for my sister and I when we were little..But now, I've turned it into my own private place...And I come here a lot when I want to be alone, and get away from my family...And now, it's ours."

I turned my head to the side and asked "What?"

He dropped his arms and I turned around completely. He placed a hand on my hip and said "I brought you here, because I wanted to be alone with you...And we can come here anytime, so we can be together."

I smiled and I felt my face heat up a little. He put his free hand on the side of my neck, and we pressed our foreheads together.

We closed our eyes and our lips met. We started kissing and it was sweet and sensual, not rushed and hungry...It was loving.

Soon, both of his hands were on my hips, and my arms were around his neck. He pulled me closer to him, causing me to gasp against his lips. He smiled and we went back to kissing.

His hands moved up and down my back, sending chills down my spine. My hands traveled down until they reached the hem of his plain black T-Shirt. I started pulling it up, and he helped pull it up over his head. It dropped to the floor at our feet, and my eyes roamed his thin body..He's so perfect.

He smiled and said "It's not very nice to stare, Jeordie." I rolled my eyes and said "Shut up and kiss me." He happily obliged, and things started heating up a little. We both kicked our shoes off and next thing I know, he starts unzipping the back of my dark red dress.

Once he got it unzipped all the way, he slowly slipped it off my shoulders, and I helped him pull it off, leaving me only in in the black tights I wore with this dress. He smiled and proceeded to pull his black leather pants down, and when I saw his naked body, I felt my whole body get warm....Can your whole body blush?

He bit his bottom lip, and crooked his finger at me. "Come here." I stepped closer to him, and he pulled me in for another kiss. We started kissing again, until he gently pushed me down onto the bed on my back.

I scooted back until my head hit the pillows and watched as he slowly crawled onto the bed, and up to me. He slid his body in between my legs and he reconnected our lips. His lips trailed down to my neck, and then he started moving down my body, taking his time and keeping his eyes glued on my face.

I moaned as he went down, and it started getting uncomfortable to still be wearing tights. When he reached my hips, he hooked his fingers through the waistband of my tights, and slowly pulled them down, until they were all the way off. Leaving my body completely exposed.

His eyes took in my now naked body, and I instantly felt nervous...What if he thought I was ugly? "Oh my God..." He said, making me even more self conscious His eyes finally met mine and he said "You're perfect."