Chapter 4~

*A/N: So I just now noticed that I put Chapter 3 as Chapter 4, and didn't see it until now...Wow, I'm slow lol xD.*

~~

After my awkward encounter with Brian, it was time for the party to start. I felt bad for him after what he told me...I mean a parent should never force their child into something they don't want to do, especially forcing them into a marriage they clearly don't want.

He's the only one of them who's never been cruel to me...And he's the only Vampire I've ever met who would do anything to be human.

You see, when you're bitten by a Vampire and turned, you're just considered a simple pawn to the ones who rule higher up. But if you're born a Vampire, then you're royalty....And there's not many Vampires born the way they are.

I just wanted tonight to be over with. I just want to make sure I DON'T make any mistakes. Even the tiniest thing, could result in fifty lashes, or get the hell beat out of me in front of everyone. Don't underestimate their strength, Vampires are the strongest creatures on Earth.

As the party went on, I took tray after tray of wine and champagne glasses filled with blood...They're thirsty motherfuckers. I nearly tripped over someone's foot weaving through the crowd, but thankfully that didn't happen.

After a while, the music stopped, and everyone looked over to see Hugh standing at the head table, like you'd see at weddings. He held his wine glass full of blood in his hand, and smiled at the crowd.

"Dear friends, thank you once again for joining us in this wonderful celebration. So let us toast to the future groom and his lovely bride." Everyone else but the servant cheered, and held their glasses up.

Brian and Heather stood up, and the crowd cheered again. Heather was grinning like a stupid girl who just won Miss America, while Brian looked like he was in total despair...I feel so bad for him.

After they finished the toast, the servants went back to serving drinks. As I was passing the head table, Olivia was sitting towards the end of the table, smirking at me. Next thing I know, I'm tripping and my tray flies out of my hands...She just tripped me!

I landed on my stomach and watched as my tray landed on the ground....Right at the feet Hugh, Brian, and Heather. The blood that was in the glasses, splattered all over them, and broken glass was at their feet.

Everything went dead silent, and all eyes were on me.

Oh

My

God

I'm dead.