Day 10

Katsuki shakes me awake, though I'm reluctant to climb out of bed. But, glancing over at the alarm clock, he already let me sleep as long as possible before we have to get moving. With a groan, I slowly sit up and swing my legs over the edge of the bed.

Katsuki cups my chin, tilting it upward. He then kisses my cheek before affectionately pressing his nose against mine. "Good morning," he says before pecking me on the lips.

"Bad morning," I reply.

He chuckles. "I know it sucks, but we have to get going. Come on. There's still time for us to grab breakfast before we have to leave."

I get ready pretty quickly, mostly because Katsuki keeps pushing me to move faster. Seeing as our main luggage was already taken by the cruise staff, all I have to do is pack my toiletries into my carry-on bag before we head out.

A bittersweet feeling comes over me as we close the door to our room once we're in the hallway. Even though it'll be nice to have the comfort of my own futon again, I'll miss sharing a room with Katsuki. Everything that went down between us over the course of this vacation has occurred because we happened to be paired together as roommates. One simple thing, and yet it allowed our relationship to blossom into something beautiful.

Aside from the food court, nearly everything else is closed. No one's allowed in the pool and the shops are closed. Even the hours for the food court are shortened. Due to the hectic nature of everything, it's hard to find a seat. Most of our group are spread out in random areas at smaller tables. Luckily, Katsuki and I spot Denki and Shinsou eating in a booth so once we grab our food, we slide in with them. I sit next to Shinsou while Katsuki sits beside Denki.

"Can one of you tell him a joke, please?" Shinsou asks, gesturing to Denki. "He's been pouting all morning."

"Leave me alone," Denki whines. "It's not my fault school sucks. You can't blame me for not wanting to go back."

Katsuki snorts. "Eh, this time next year you'll be working at an agency. Just gotta push through it until then."

Denki blinks twice before smiling at Katsuki and me. "I think I'm going to like you two being a couple. Bakugou's already turning soft."

"Huh?" Katsuki says, his face twisting into a scowl. "No I'm not."

A small smile creeps onto my face. "You kind of are."

Katsuki's frown intensifies. "Don't encourage him!"

Shinsou laughs. "You can't fool us, Bakugou. Everyone knows you're a big softie for Todoroki."

I blush into my lap. Katsuki grits his teeth.

"I'M NOT A SOFTIE!"

"Oh really?" Shinsou asks, his smug grin not leaving his face. "Hey, Bakugou?"

"What?" Katsuki mumbles.

"That's me you're trying to play footsies with."

"What the-" Katsuki's face reddens as he presses his lips shut. He then glares at me. "IDIOT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT WASN'T YOUR FOOT?"

I struggle to formulate a response, but it would've been drowned out by Denki and Shinsou bursting into hysterics anyway.

We eat breakfast quickly. Somehow Denki eats fast enough that he has enough time to have seconds. But he ends up consuming too much, resulting in him getting a stomach ache. When we leave the food court to head to the theater, he throws an arm over Shinsou's shoulder, leaning on his boyfriend for support.

The UA people occupy a large section of the theater. Katsuki and I sit at the end of one aisle, Denki and Shinsou sitting in the row behind us. To my right is Midoriya. He's muttering to himself, much to Katsuki's frustration. I simply take Katsuki's hand in mine and rub my thumb against his skin. He looks at me, gives a small smile, then his body relaxes instantly.