Acree torture

(A/N) contains torture, sadistic, gore, and death. Your discretion is advised.

:Optimus POV:

I was in the base looking over so datapads and reports. I can to Acree report about her patrol today, I read it and is wasn't every interesting it was the same as every day. My comm link beep and I decided to answer it. "Hello?" I say into the comm link. "Hey Optimus." I hear reaper say. "Reaper why did you contact me?" I say and reaper stays silent then speaks. "Come to my coordinates and bring arcee." Reaper says then hangs up.

I start to wonder why he wanted me to bring Acree then it hits me, I leave my berthroom and head to the main hanger where arcee and rachet where. "Hey Optimus." Acree says I my eyes cloud with fear then it disappeared. "Acree, me and you are going to some coordinates that were sent by someone." I say as I give rachet the coordinates that reaper gave me and we both head thought the ground bridge.

:Reaper POV:

I gave Optimus the coordinates to the place were me, Predaking, and megatron were waiting for them. "Is the trapped set?" I ask Megatron and Predaking because we are already at the coordinates. "Yes, the trap is sent." Megatron siad nodding his head. "Good now we just wait for them." I say right when a ground bridge appeared.

I quickly hide and Megatron and Predaking looked at each other and nod while I was hideing in the shadows. "Megatron." Acree said though her teeth and she turned her forearms into guns and point them at megatron.

I stayed in my hideing spot for only like few clicks before arcee charged forward and trys to attack Megatron but Predaking transformers into his dragon form and wipes his tail around sending arcee flying the trap quickly ran twords the lever that was hidden in the rocks of the cave and I pulled it.

Arcee was just getting up when shackles wrapped around her arms and legs makeing it impossible to move. "That worked out easier then expected." I say look at arcee. Megatron and Predaking nod in agreement and even Optimus. "Now let the fun begin." Megatron says with a sadistic smile. "Yes." I say and turn twords Optimus.

"You can help us Optimus if you want but you can't if you don't want to." I say looking at optimus but he just smirks. "Oh don't worry reaper, I would love to join in." Optimus says with a smile on his face and his right hand changes into a sword. Okay that was every unexpected beacuse I thought Optimus did like to torture people but I quess I was very wrong.

Optimus approaches arcee and cuts her face right where arachnid cut her back when tailgate died. Arcee squirms a little trying to get out of the restraints but I made them stronger then bulkhead. "Don't even try arcee these are stronger then bulkhead." Megatron says has he Punch's arcee in the abdomen. She coughs up energon form Megatrons punch. We all smile with her in pain.

Predaking Punch's her in the face. After about a hour of torture Optimus finally stabs her in the spark. We all have arcee's energon on us form the hour torture. I am going to remember that whole hour for the rest of my life cycle, I look at Predaking and he looks at me. "Hey Optimus and Megatron?" I say and they both look at me. "Are you two sparkmates?" I ask and Predaking looks at Optimus and Megatron both nod. "We know it." Me and Predaking yell at the same time.

Both of their optics widen. "How?" Megatron ask me and Predaking. "Didn't you forget that preadcons have a great sense of smell." I say and they both just nod, Primus they forgot about that. I only laugh same with Predaking. "Don't worry we are the only ones that know about you two, we think." Predaking says as he pets my head.

I start to make a purring sound, I don't know why but helm pets feel good for preadcons. I also give Predaking helm pets and he make a purring sound which was very adorable.

Megatron and Optimus chuckle at my reaction, Optimus and Megatron both act like my two older brothers and I love them both. They can be annoying at times but besides that I love them. It warms my heart to see them together, geez that sounds very wrong. I mean like we not brother by blood so it's okay.

At the same time it sounds wrong, I really need the hang more around somkescreen because this two stubborn people aren't going to tell the Autobots and Decepticons nothing. Which is a good thing because now arcee is dead and I don't think Optimus would like to try and explain what happened to arcee after the mission.

"So uhhh what are we going to do with the body?" I ask and they look at me then look at eachother. "We can throw it into a smoldering pit." We all nod at Optimus suggestion.

----------------

Geez this took awhile 😂 sorry it's so short I kinda had some trouble writing it but here it is. I am having motivation blocks but I will try and get a chapter or two out every mouth.

Words: