The chat (chapter 2)

"lord Megatron." Knockout said "what is it knockout?" Megatron turned around to face knockout, "me and breakdown were following the Autobots but then a human block your away." "Why should this concern me?" "He knew who we are and what we are. He wasn't a pet of the Autobots." Knockout siad Megatron eyes widen "get that human for me." "Of course lord Megatron." With at knockout and breakdown went to capture that human. Could that be their son? They would have told me already, I know his father died but his mother should still be alive. There is still a high chance she is dead.   Megatron though to him self he and Optimus knew this humans parents but maybe at the same time it is a different human. Megatron turns around and looks at the screen thinking of a way to contact Optimus without the Autobots knowing about it, The contact will be hard to do but Megatron has a idea on how to tell Optimus about his discovery of their son. Megatron sighs remembering a memory back at Cybertron before the war.

-flash back-
"Megatronus." A bot siad that was blue and purple and just as tall as Orion "my queen, what are you doing here you should be looking after your son Reaper." Megatronus siad while looking at the queen " I need you to make a promise for me and my spark mate." The Queen said "I will always keep a promise." Megatronus siad while bowing "me and the king are going to a plant called earth, we are going to be in your human forms forever, we want to raise your son there." The Queen siad "what if you or the king died? What would happen to your son?" Megatronus ask the queen shock at what she just said, "you and Orion will raise him if me and the king died but if a war happens while we are at earth, please keep your promises. I have already told Orion about this." The Queen siad while looking at megatronus. " I will keep your promise even if there is a war." Megatronus siad with confidence in his voice "good me and the king will leave tomorrow, Goodbye." "Goodbye queen." With that the queen walked out and Orin walked in, "I Guess she told you?" Orin siad "yes she did Orin." Megatronus said to Orin. Both of them knew that if a war did in fact happen they need to stay in contact if one of them found the queen, king and their son. "Orion promise me if a war does break out and we are the leaders of the each side, we will do your best to find them if the war is token to earth." Megatronus siad to Orin "I promise on the all spark Megatronus." Orin siad. "Thank you Orin."

-flash back end-

Even since then him and Optimus have tried to stay in contact beacuse they both knew that the king had died a night, when the king died him and Optimus had felt it in their sparks but if the queen died they wouldn't have felt because the queen never contact to them so they don't know if the queen is dead or alive but the fact that there was only one human that knew about knockout and breakdown Megatron suspects that the queen died. Megatron clicks his com link, "Optimus?" Megatron siad through the com link "yes Megatron." Optimus relpy, "I found Reaper but I think she is dead because knockout and break where following you when a human ran in the way and he knew about us." Megatron siad "Megatron don't hurt the boy okay?" "Optimus you know I will not hurt the boy, that's if starscream will listen this time." Megatron said, Optimus chuckled through the com link "I will take care of starscream for you Megatron." Optimus siad "thanks just don't go back to your base covered in blood again." Megatron siad "I won't." "Sssure..." Megatron turn off his com link. Megatron an Optimus have been very good friends and consider eachother to be a brother, Megatron knows Optimus as a crush on arcee for a while now or do you even call it a crush? That is what human call it but we call it a spark mate. Once Optimus and Megatron were talking but a Decepticon troop had found them and was about to blast Optimus but Megatron didn't expect Optimus to run up to the con and tackle it to the ground then start punching in the face over and over again until there was energon on his face, hand, and chest. Megatron was every surprised by this because Optimus ever kills like that and second Megatron still thinks he snap that day, Optimus said to Megatron on that same day that he did in fact snap. Megatron look at the ceiling with his red eyes. Megatron has a flashback back on Cybertron in the being on the war.

Flashback
Megatron and Optimus meet up at there spot that they always meet up at, no one knows about this spot. "Prime. So glad to see you." Megatron said with his same old serious face, "you too Megatron." Prime said with his mask on, there was a battle going on 150 clicks/Klick away form where they are (15,000 km or meters.). "Have you heard anything yet about the queen, king or their child Reaper?" Megatron asked Optimus, "no I did not hear anything I am afraid so. But I hear some of your troops saying that they are going to suggest that you go and conquer Earth, my team will follow you to earth." Prime said smiling under his mask "thank you for the information Optimus but is you see starscream, please kill him he's trying to over throw me and take my place as leader of the Decepticons." Megatron said to Prime "I will try be he keeps getting away form my team but I will try to kill him for you."

Flashback end

Megatron hear footsteps and turned around to see knockout and breakdown with a human, who was awake in knockouts had looking at Megatron with his purple ish blue eyes.

––––––––———————————————
Words: 1037

Sorry it's so short, I had a hard time writing this but I want this chapter to be less event full then the last one but this one did have alot of information in it. The next chapter will explain alot about your main character. Have a good day or afternoon or night or morning.