meeting Predaking (chapter 5)

"Megatron!" I say running twords him and hug him, "oh hello reaper." He says as he trys not to fall. "I learned a song form the humans." I say with excitement in my voice. "Do you want to hear it?" I ask Megatron and he nods his head turning on his record so he can siad it to Optimus when I am done. I start to sing savage daughter by Sarah Hester Ross.

'I am my mother's savage daughter
The one who runs barefoot
Cursing sharp stones
I am my mother's savage daughter
I will not cut my hair
I will not lower my voice

My mother's child is a savage
She looks for her omens in the colors of stones
In the faces of cats, in the falling of feathers
In the dancing of fire
In the curve of old bones

I am my mother's savage daughter
The one who runs barefoot
Cursing sharp stones
I am my mother's savage daughter
I will not cut my hair
I will not lower my voice

My mother's child dances in darkness
She sings heathen songs
By the light of the moon
And watches the stars and renames the planets
And dreams she can reach them
With a song and a broom

I am my mother's savage daughter
The one who runs barefoot
Cursing sharp stones
I am my mother's savage daughter
I will not cut my hair
I will not lower my voice

We are all brought forth out of darkness
Into this world, through blood and through pain
And deep in our bones, the old songs are waking
So sing them with voices if thunder and rain

We are our mother's savage daughters
The ones who run barefoot
Cursing sharp stones
We are our mother's savage daughters
We will not cut our hair
We will not lower our voice
We are our mother's savage daughters
The ones who run barefoot
Cursing sharp stones

We are our mother's savage daughters
We will not cut our hair
We will not lower our voice

We are our mother's savage daughters
The ones who run barefoot
Cursing sharp stones

We are our mother's savage daughters
We will not cut our hair
We will not lower our voice'

When I am done Megatron stops and hear clapping I turn around to see a predacon standing there. "You have a great voice." The predacon says I smile at him, Megatron taps my shoulder and I turn around. "This is Predaking, the predacon me and shockwave cloned." Megatron says to me as he walks twords Predaking. "I know who you are already, reaper." Predaking says to me, god I didn't realize how tall I was, I was 5 meters taller them him. "How are you so tall?" Predaking ask me.

"I get my height form my sire but also my carrier they were both tall, they were about a meter or so taller then Optimus and Megatron." I say putting my hand on my chest, I still remember how they both died and how I almost lost Megatron. "If you don't mind me asking who did the died?" Predaking ask me, my shoulders sink a bit but I decided to tell him any ways because he needs to know. "My sire died in a car crash that was caused by Acree and bumblebee. My carrier killed herself on my birthday." I tell Predaking he nod in response. "I am guess Megatron told you about my sire and carrier and what they were?" I look at Predaking as I say that. "Yes he did, I can't wait to see my race thrive again before the great Catacylsm." He says putting a servo on my shoulder. "Also I see the way you look at smokescreen." He says while he Wiggles in eyebrows. "Ooh fagged off." I say in annoyed voice. "language young one." Predaking says with a 'you better not say that again or else' look in his eyes. I nod my head in response to his glance, geez Predaking can be scary sometimes.

I have just meet him too. "Your scary Predaking." I say in a scared response, he chuckles in responses. "I get that alot form the other Decepticons." Predaking says in response, I all of the sudden smell ratchets sent and then I smell the others sents. "Why are the autobots here?" I ask Predaking. "I don't know in all honesty." Predaking says then we both turn into our best running twords the sents. Then we hear unholy nosie. "I am not going any further." I say and Predaking nods, we both slowly walk backwards and go to the flying area. "That was Optimus and arcee..." I say oh Primus she is going to get spark. "We shouldn't have done that." Predaking says, we both end up laughing. "But why are they doing that now? Why?" Predaking ask me. "Optimus and arcee and spark mates Puls Megatron and Optimus are friends but no one knows except me and you." I say peradaking nods. "BUT STILL!" We both yell at the same time, me and Predaking talked for a while. Untill be both smell a new sent one that we haven't smelled. "That's a sparkling sent." I say then we both look at eachother. "Welp, we will check on them in a bit." Predaking says and I nod. We both go into a quick recharge.

*. *. *

When I woke up form my quick recharge, time to go visit Optimus I think to myself. I turn into my beast form and fly to Optimus and the autobot base. When I land on the base, arcee is sitting on the edge. Walk over to arcee and sniff her abdomen area and I smell the sparkling sent. Holy Primus she's spark with optimus sparkling, I fly down to find Optimus. I quickly found Optimus, Optimus looks at me. "What is it reaper?" Optimus ask me, I transform back into my base form. "Did you and Acree do something on the ship?" I ask while wiggle my eyebrows. "Yes we did why?" Optimus response to me. "Well you know how to want a sparkling?" I say while rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah, what are you hiding reaper?" Optimus ask me suspicious. "Well, arcee is spark with your sparkling." I say with excitement in my voice. "That's amazing Reaper and how did you know me and Acree were on the ship?" Optimus ask me in a curious voice. "Hehehe.... Me and Predaking smelled your sents so we decided to go and investigate..." I say while moving my eyes around indicating we had heard them. "Primus, I am so sorry you head that." Optimus says, I nod my head indicating it was fine. "Well I got to get going and tell Megatron the news and Predaking." I say and we say your goodbyes and I leave for the nemesis to tell Megatron and Predaking the good news.

___________________________________________

I hope you enjoy this chapter the next chapter we'll be out probably on new year eve.